Region 4a Standings

TC04

7a

1.  Clarkrange....Lamar found him 3 new ones, I know you JC people will be upset, i just sayin.

2.  Jackson County....Better find a post game to compete with Clarkrange.

3.  Pickett County.......Better young talent but not near enough to get in top 2.

4.  Clay County.......Could get as high as 3 but still not enough to get in top 2.

5.  Monterey.......Without a school, they just trying to hold it together.

8a

1.  Trousdale County....They have the most coming back with best player in the District.

2.  Gordonsville....Won the last two district championship but talent is running out.

3.  Goodpasture......I will be curious to see if they will dominate or be like FCS.

4.  Red Boiling Springs....Time is running our for Larry......they ain't what they use to be.

5.  Watertown.....Need I say more.

6.  Merrol Hyde......Will not win a game.

What do you think?  Comments?  I'm new to this!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange and Jackson Co will both be very good.
Shaver and Cooper from Clarkrange will be a year older and better, I saw Cooper light it up at the MTSU team camp this summer.
Obviously Jackson Co has Coe and Allen.
I don't know anything about either of their supporting casts so I will be interested in seeing how this turns out.

7a

1.  Clarkrange....Lamar found him 3 new ones, I know you JC people will be upset, i just sayin.

2.  Jackson County....Better find a post game to compete with Clarkrange.

3.  Pickett County.......Better young talent but not near enough to get in top 2.

4.  Clay County.......Could get as high as 3 but still not enough to get in top 2.

5.  Monterey.......Without a school, they just trying to hold it together.

8a

1.  Trousdale County....They have the most coming back with best player in the District.

2.  Gordonsville....Won the last two district championship but talent is running out.

3.  Goodpasture......I will be curious to see if they will dominate or be like FCS.

4.  Red Boiling Springs....Time is running our for Larry......they ain't what they use to be.

5.  Watertown.....Need I say more.

6.  Merrol Hyde......Will not win a game.

What do you think?  Comments?  I'm new to this!

Out of all the years Jackson County has won state recently...2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2010,2013. I don't remember us being picked first in the preseason district rankings more that two of those seven years. Nothing new, we don't care about pre-season rankings.

7a

1. Clarkrange....Lamar found him 3 new ones, I know you JC people will be upset, i just sayin.

2. Jackson County....Better find a post game to compete with Clarkrange.

3. Pickett County.......Better young talent but not near enough to get in top 2.

4. Clay County.......Could get as high as 3 but still not enough to get in top 2.

5. Monterey.......Without a school, they just trying to hold it together.

8a

1. Trousdale County....They have the most coming back with best player in the District.

2. Gordonsville....Won the last two district championship but talent is running out.

3. Goodpasture......I will be curious to see if they will dominate or be like FCS.

4. Red Boiling Springs....Time is running our for Larry......they ain't what they use to be.

5. Watertown.....Need I say more.

6. Merrol Hyde......Will not win a game.

What do you think? Comments? I'm new to this!

LOL what a joke, but i'm not surprised. You say "JC better find a post to compete with CR" well Clarkrange better find someone who can guard Coe if they want to even THINK about having a prayer against Jackson County and new's flash those incoming freshman have no shot at that! Preseason rankings mean nothing, during the season rankings mean nothing, its who holds the Gold ball at the end that means EVERYTHING! JC has A LOT more than just Coe and Allen. Evidently you didn't watch the freshman point guard dismantle Union City's press in the championship game. Her name is McKenzie Flynn, you will hear that name a lot from here on out. JC is loaded again and from all i hear CR has recruited in some new talent so it will be another standing room only game when JC rolls into town. Any way i could get a seat over on the stage this year?????

Edited by devilfanatic

I'm pulling for RBS in 8a. Live in the area, and my wife's cousin is on the team. They would have to improve a lot to compete for the title. We played Watertown twice last year, and I thought they were pretty good, I know the freshman post promising till she got hurt. Not sure what they lost. We will see on Gordonsville, JC plays them first game. I haven't seen Trousdale since we played a few years back, and know nothing about MH and GP.

Was not a good feeling leaving Clarkrange after they destroyed JC at their place. Good thing it was our last loss of the year. Looking forward to the battles this year.

Will probably be a split during the regular season between these two teams Bob with each winning at home then when the district and region tournament rolls around the only thing they will be playing for is to see who plays a home game and who goes on the road. Both of these teams will be in the state tournament, barring any major injuries, and then we'll see what happens.

Coe is the best player in region without a doubt and I had heard Crange got some transfers in so the 5 games they play each other in this year should be fun to watch. The region as a whole isn't very good outside the top 2 teams.

Goodpasture wins 8a...

Now my rant! RBS got moved to 8a to even out the districts but now uneven districts isn't the case. The only sport that benefits from being in 8a from a competitive stand point is girls basketball and even in girls basketball, though it's much tougher district, the games were a lot more fun to watch even though Clarkrange or JC blew us out.