South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

After seeing miller play last night I think zeman is a better back. Not taking anything away from miller but I think zeman is quicker and More shifty in his cuts. SP did a good job of bottling miller up last night in the second half. I think this game probably comes down to who can get a stop or a turnover late in the game. I'm gonna go with warriors by 6

I think you have had one too many tonight 

After seeing miller play last night I think zeman is a better back. Not taking anything away from miller but I think zeman is quicker and More shifty in his cuts. SP did a good job of bottling miller up last night in the second half. I think this game probably comes down to who can get a stop or a turnover late in the game. I'm gonna go with warriors by 6

I think you have had one too many tonight. 

Well , it 's Jasper week where we get to hear from our neighbors who accuse us of running up the score when they have a starter score their 34 point near the end of the third quarter, against a hapless Chattanooga Christian that was never even in the game, but that wasn't the worse. The starters played the 4 the Quarter. . Wanted the stats I guess. I don't want to ever hear y'all saying anything about the beat downs you have received from us. Well MC ....your bullying cupcakes ended last night. You better hope you learned a lot in the 7 scrimmages that you had to get here.

Uh starters in in the fourth quarter, sorry my friend but your wrong on that one! My boy is a freshman and he played almost the last of the third and all the fourth. Not calling you out but your info is wrong.

As I said before, uphill battle for MC but the games is still going to be played! Hope both teams come out injury free and ready for the playoffs!

I believe many factors come into play

For Marion:

1) Dominate on both sides of the line

2) secure the edge

3) make 1 on 1 tackles

4) no turnovers

For South Pittsburg

1) Limit penalties

2) pass coverage

3) limit big plays to Riley, Shoemaker, brooks, and walters (blake will get his regardless)

4) negative plays/ turnovers

Have seen Marion play 5 times and SP 3...give Marion the coaching advantage with that said I predict Marion comes out on top 35-33.  The reason being Zeman is hungry, the fans are hungry, and Mac really wants this one im sure.  Good luck to both, praying of course for an injury free and sportsmanlike game from both teams

I believe many factors come into play

For Marion:

1) Dominate on both sides of the line

2) secure the edge

3) make 1 on 1 tackles

4) no turnovers

For South Pittsburg

1) Limit penalties

2) pass coverage

3) limit big plays to Riley, Shoemaker, brooks, and walters (blake will get his regardless)

4) negative plays/ turnovers

Have seen Marion play 5 times and SP 3...give Marion the coaching advantage with that said I predict Marion comes out on top 35-33. The reason being Zeman is hungry, the fans are hungry, and Mac really wants this one im sure. Good luck to both, praying of course for an injury free and sportsmanlike game from both teams

oh yeah no one from South Pittsburg wants this one real bad. What a joke.