AC at Oakridge

MAVERICK1995

Wish it was at our place but I don't think there will be much difference in crowd size. I think we had more fans there last year than y'all did lol!

Nah, I was watching a video of the game last year recently, ya'll didn't bring much at all last year, but you guys weren't giving the fans much to get excited about at that point in the season last year.

Nah, I was watching a video of the game last year recently, ya'll didn't bring much at all last year, but you guys weren't giving the fans much to get excited about at that point in the season last year.

I watched it recently too and I beg to differ. Y'all weren't too exciting apparently yourselves since you had such lackluster fan support lol!! Y'all whined about it all the time on these boards! And our unexciting team kicked the mildcats all over the field but came up short in OT. But SS ole buddy, that was last year! There are some hungry Mavs in town next week. Better git ready!!

I watched it recently too and I beg to differ. Y'all weren't too exciting apparently yourselves since you had such lackluster fan support lol!! Y'all whined about it all the time on these boards! And our unexciting team kicked the mildcats all over the field but came up short in OT. But SS ole buddy, that was last year! There are some hungry Mavs in town next week. Better git ready!!

Yeah, well the scoreboard is all that matters there ol buddy, Tom. You can kick us all over the field again this year. It really means zero if you don't win the game. Good thing I don't have to get ready because neither you nor I will be playing, Tom :) Oak Ridge has been in much bigger games then this before. We fully know how good the Cows are this year. If you're gonna get us though it better be this year because things the next few years will be back to normal. And you know what that is.

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah, well the scoreboard is all that matters there ol buddy, Tom. You can kick us all over the field again this year. It really means zero if you don't win the game. Good thing I don't have to get ready because neither you nor I will be playing, Tom :) Oak Ridge has been in much bigger games then this before. We fully know how good the Cows are this year. If you're gonna get us though it better be this year because things the next few years will be back to normal. And you know what that is.

Yep one year at a time. :)

I dislike oakridge very much but for cc to win the district ac needs to lose this one and I hate to say this and it kills me but go cats... if oak ridge will pass alot and take advantage of ac weakness they can score some points and play man up on the recievers and then load the box and try to contain the running game they may have a chance. one thing is for sure oakridge has a couple of good things going for them homefield advantage and a more experienced coaching staff this one will be a nail bitter OR 28 AC 21

I dislike oakridge very much but for cc to win the district ac needs to lose this one and I hate to say this and it kills me but go cats... if oak ridge will pass alot and take advantage of ac weakness they can score some points and play man up on the recievers and then load the box and try to contain the running game they may have a chance. one thing is for sure oakridge has a couple of good things going for them homefield advantage and a more experienced coaching staff this one will be a nail bitter OR 28 AC 21

I officially <3 you Hogdogger. Got some serious man love going on for you right now. LOL jk

All hail the great and powerful Hogdogger!