BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

I had no problem them being in the middle of the field it was the taunting,chanting,and pointing at our players on our sidelines. If you want to go to the middle of the field and get pumped up thats fine but all the other stuff is uncalled for. I thought a fight was going to break out over there before the refs got between them.

😠Our boys need to be playing on the side of the field there fathers played on, with the fans having there back........its hard to mount a comeback when your icying your team and coaches. How many champions has that side produced i think only the powerhouse teams that started it.ðŸ˜

Well both teams have a bye week now the real season starts. Its time to get after it boys. Everyones record is 0 0. This is the time of year we all look forward to. All the excuses and crying is over. Landers have had a great season and congrats to the Bulldogs...they played hard and wanted the win. Now its time for the men to step up and the little boys to sit down. The air will be cold and crisp and the competition tough. LETS GET IT ON!!!!!

Our boys need to be playing on the side of the field there fathers played on, with the fans having there back........its hard to mount a comeback when your icying your team and coaches. How many champions has that side produced i think only the powerhouse teams that started it.

This all started in 2002 when the now defunct Powell Valley decided to spit on our players when we played them down there.  Well, we got them in the playoffs and they put them on our side so our fans could give them some of their own medicine.  I know other teams do this too.  SG was on the opposite side of the stands.  Hampton back when I played were on the opposite side as well.  I agree that they need to move back over.  I'm sure its been suggested more than once but seems everything falls on deaf ears.

I asked the same question as to why Cloudland chose that side line...Glad I now know....My oldest just told me the story related to him by coach about that game at PV....Shewwwwwww

Another benefit is staying away from the sideline coaches, they can be a mess sometimes. Its alot easier for Coaches to think. People may not realize it, but that junk is not easy.

Another benefit is staying away from the sideline coaches, they can be a mess sometimes. Its alot easier for Coaches to think. People may not realize it, but that junk is not easy.

Best I could tell, our coach was thinking pretty darn clear on that side :mrgreen:

Now, to church....Have a great day men

I don't care for bye weeks, but I think it could be good for cloudland this time around.  Maybe to put some distance between themselves and this loss.  Time has a way of putting you on the mends.  There still could be a lot of football played but I don't think they should ever forget what happened Nov. 1 and what could have prevented it.  The front five need to spend the winter with Kevin.

I don't care for bye weeks, but I think it could be good for cloudland this time around.  Maybe to put some distance between themselves and this loss.  Time has a way of putting you on the mends.  There still could be a lot of football played but I don't think they should ever forget what happened Nov. 1 and what could have prevented it.  The front five need to spend the winter with Kevin.

Maybe they will realize that they need to hit the weights now. Hard work is hard to beat.