Elizabethton (8-1) @ South (9-0)

EHSTrack06

Hey I need to be specific about something. When I went back and re-read the earlier comments I realized that I made too broad of a generalization when I said I got the same impression of Delta Force. Specifically, I did get a bit of a daddy ball impression and it is only because of that that I agreed that they might not be a long-term organization. I hope I am wrong. I was very sorry to see the Fordtown teams disband. I thought it was great for the Colonial Heights community to have two developmental teams like that. The "joke", "sportsmanship" insinuations, and other similar comments in my viewpoint are off-base. No Travis here either.

I hear the Cyclones are playing the Rebels tonight. 

Is it gonna be raining tonight?  How's the field at Death Valley?  I don't think a wet field alone will affect either team though.  I was told the grass at North was unusually very wet when the Rebels visited last (haha, oh that little Robbie) and the Rebel's offense still lit up the scoreboard.  I can't see it affecting the Clones run attack either.  Now if it rains, that might be a different story for South's passing attack... thoughts?