7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

Several of you have "retaliated" at every turn. Trying to claim you have risen above is just a flat out lie. You continue to make it up as you go along, don't you?

Childish? Like insinuating deviant bedroom behaviors? or name calling? Or threatening? Yes, you guys have certainly shown class. 

You got baited into this conversation and you lost. It is a shame that you don't handle losing as well as the team handled getting beaten by Whitehaven. 

No one from Maryville has been on a BRENTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL thread to try to take shots at them , which is your sole purpose of being here . Thankfully our Maryville fans are not as immature as you are , and we haven't bombarded your team just like you have us . You really have Bored me to tears now . 

No one from Maryville has been on a BRENTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL thread to try to take shots at them , which is your sole purpose of being here . Thankfully our Maryville fans are not as immature as you are , and we haven't bombarded your team just like you have us . You really have Bored me to tears now . 

So I can only get fed up with your posts if they are against Brentwood? You really don't believe that, do you? No one can be that obtuse, including you. And, unfortunately, you have proven to be vastly more immature with your weird insinuations and name calling. 

1993 -Riverdale Runner Up

1994- Riverdale State champs

1995- Riverdale Runner Up

1997- Riverdale State champs

1998-Oakland State Champs

2000-Riverdale Runner up

2001- Riverdale State Champs

2002- Riverdale Runner Up

2003- Riverdale Runner up

2004-Riverdale State Champs

2006 -Smyrna State champs

2007-Smyrna State Champs

2008-Oakland State Champs

2010-Smyrna Runners Up

Hard-hitting district play didn't appear to hurt them in any of those years.  Although I guess you could say it may have been a little easier back then considering Rankin was still there and there probably wasn't as many schools in the boro.

District 7 is tough, no doubt about it and the above is nothing to be ashamed of.  Before Maryville the winner of the largest classification was usually a Rutherford County or Williamson County school.  Riverdale is obviously not what they once were.  Maryville is in the mix now, Blackman and Siegel appear to be better than what they were 4-6 years ago.  I just find it funny to believe that the only reason they haven't won lately is because every year around turkey time they have half their team on the DL while all Maryville has to worry about are a few paper cuts and bruises.

What he said.

Wow, are you guys still arguing about this?  so I have done a little research and am going to try and do this the best way I know how, if you go by the sonny moore power ratings for strength of schedule you come up with a few things.  Firs of all 7AAA only has 7 district teams and 4AAA has 8, keep that in mind just for your own Info, not really important other than the fact that 4AAA can only schedule 2 not districts as oppose to 3.

1st off is if you go by the power ratings you will find:

4AAA has 5 teams above 120.0

7AAA has 4 teams above 120.0

4AAA lowest team has a rating of 113.62

7AAA lowest team has a rating of 117.59

4AAA highest team rating is 126.6

7AAA highest team rating is 132.05

4AAA Average rating is 121.64

7AAA Average rating is 122.78

what the above numbers indicate is that while the top rating for 7AAA is 5.45 above the top rating for 4AAA and the lowest rating for 7AAA is 3.97 higher than the Lowest rating for 4AAA the average is only 1.14 higher.  What this would indicate is that while the Top team in 7AAA and the Low team in 7AAA both have a higher rating than 4AAA the Meat of 4AAA brings the Average closer.  This conclusion along with the fact that 4AAA has 1 more district team in it would indicate that the meat of the District Schedule for 4AAA is more competitive than 7AAA.  Oakland seems to have an abnormally high strength of schedule for 7AAA and with it being 10.0 above the average would indicate that this is due to non-district opponents and not district.

Now if you take it a step further you will find that Maryville has a Schedule rating of 122.06 which is higher than 4 of the 7 teams in 7AAA indicating that their schedule is tougher than the Average 7AAA team.  In fact, 5 of the 8 teams in 4AAA have a higher strength of schedule rating than 4 of the 7AAA teams.  Now if you take into account Oaklands abnormaly high rating which apparently has nothing to do with 7AAA than you will find that the "grind" you are claiming is just not there.  It is my opinion that due to the above information and the fact that Maryville is the most dominant team in all of TN that 4AAA is arguably stronger than 7AAA, however that is my opinion, but it can not be disputed that the Claim that 7AAA is heads and shoulders above everyone else is simply a false statement.  That is my opinion....Feel free to make it your own.