7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

Let's amend that to now say "successful attempt" as you have now proven.

And this is about strongest district, not 7AAA against Maryville, but thanks for trolling as a Maryville fan. Anyone can comment here, can comment whatever they want, but to contribute intelligently, speak about districts, not single schools. I posed a couple of questions in an earlier post that would be fun for you to answer. 

I think it is suspect from the beginning to start a thread by calling anyone a troll who comes on and disputes comments the thread starters claims. The Blackman fans and certainly their team was a class act last Friday. They didn't win at Maryville this year is all. I wouldn't be surprised if they were back next year though. Certainly 7AAA has good teams.

Perhaps they have the toughest schedule. Does that really prove anything?

For instance, if Maryville was located in that area, and the population of the schools was divided up equally as it seems to be now, is there anything that says that Maryville could not be dominant there? I guess you could conjure up some kind of logic to support that.

On the other hand, it might be like it is here, where GQ gets the most out of each player and makes him a better young man in the process. If you follow Maryville any at all, you soon learn that GQs teams are always the best prepared well poised team you will find on any level. If they get down on the scoreboard they don't panic and usually find a way to adjust and win the game. I don't think that would change in 7AAA and it would probably be a recipe for dominating that division just like it is here.

I think most people anywhere close enough in this area to achieve it tries their best to get their kids in to play at either Alcoa or Maryville. That is if they have any talent at all (sports or academics) . If not, then they try to get them anywhere they might get a little playing time (or a passing grade).

It is not just because of sports either. Both are two of the states top academic schools.

Complaining about how rough a district is, is meaningless when you think it all the way through. On the one hand, if there was a program like Maryville that had built their program up like GQ had here in the 7AAA, then there would be even more complaining from the original poster, just like there is here that "recruiting" is going on or some other unfair advantage, or other merit-less claims against that program.

On the other hand, when your district champ loses to a Maryville, you complain that you beat up each other amid claims your district is just too tough. Sure, every team dwindles down the roster each year with injuries, just like Maryville did, but Blackman seemed to come in no worse for the wear than most.

If your point is that 7AAA is a tough division then OK, it is a tough division. If you are saying that it has a bearing on Maryville always winning championships then you haven't poked your head up looked around in awhile.

Are you saying that White Haven won last year because they didn't have to play in 7AAA? How about Bowling Green (discounting the refs of course) this year? Too weak of a conference?

I just think you open a big can of speculation that doesn't mean anything when you start childish threads like this one.

Blackman has a great team that represented 7AAA well. That is the one KNOWN thing about this thread. I think the rest of it is only about a die-hard trying to live on in contention well after his season is over.

There is no proof one way or the other on the 7AAA being so superior that it has a bad influence on the state championships, especially in terms of it being like the SEC. Because the SEC has produced a national champion the last 7 years, regardless of how difficult the conference is to play in.

However, if Florida State wins it all this year, does that mean the big bad SEC provided for it?

Or was I not suppose to notice that?

:)

How many OTHER schools in their district have won state titles in the past decade?   We are talking DISTRICT strength, not individual schools.....    

I'll take that a step further. How many other schools in "any" district (at the same classification as Maryville) has won state titles?

Maryville would still be dominant since 1998. Same with Alcoa...

I think it is suspect from the beginning to start a thread by calling anyone a troll who comes on and disputes comments the thread starters claims. The Blackman fans and certainly their team was a class act last Friday. They didn't win at Maryville this year is all. I wouldn't be surprised if they were back next year though. Certainly 7AAA has good teams.

Perhaps they have the toughest schedule. Does that really prove anything?

For instance, if Maryville was located in that area, and the population of the schools was divided up equally as it seems to be now, is there anything that says that Maryville could not be dominant there? I guess you could conjure up some kind of logic to support that.

On the other hand, it might be like it is here, where GQ gets the most out of each player and makes him a better young man in the process. If you follow Maryville any at all, you soon learn that GQs teams are always the best prepared well poised team you will find on any level. If they get down on the scoreboard they don't panic and usually find a way to adjust and win the game. I don't think that would change in 7AAA and it would probably be a recipe for dominating that division just like it is here.

I think most people anywhere close enough in this area to achieve it tries their best to get their kids in to play at either Alcoa or Maryville. That is if they have any talent at all (sports or academics) . If not, then they try to get them anywhere they might get a little playing time (or a passing grade).

It is not just because of sports either. Both are two of the states top academic schools.

Complaining about how rough a district is, is meaningless when you think it all the way through. On the one hand, if there was a program like Maryville that had built their program up like GQ had here in the 7AAA, then there would be even more complaining from the original poster, just like there is here that "recruiting" is going on or some other unfair advantage, or other merit-less claims against that program.

On the other hand, when your district champ loses to a Maryville, you complain that you beat up each other amid claims your district is just too tough. Sure, every team dwindles down the roster each year with injuries, just like Maryville did, but Blackman seemed to come in no worse for the wear than most.

If your point is that 7AAA is a tough division then OK, it is a tough division. If you are saying that it has a bearing on Maryville always winning championships then you haven't poked your head up looked around in awhile.

Are you saying that White Haven won last year because they didn't have to play in 7AAA? How about Bowling Green (discounting the refs of course) this year? Too weak of a conference?

I just think you open a big can of speculation that doesn't mean anything when you start childish threads like this one.

Blackman has a great team that represented 7AAA well. That is the one KNOWN thing about this thread. I think the rest of it is only about a die-hard trying to live on in contention well after his season is over.

There is no proof one way or the other on the 7AAA being so superior that it has a bad influence on the state championships, especially in terms of it being like the SEC. Because the SEC has produced a national champion the last 7 years, regardless of how difficult the conference is to play in.

However, if Florida State wins it all this year, does that mean the big bad SEC provided for it?

Or was I not suppose to notice that?

You wasted a whole lot of time to post this dissertation. What you failed to notice was that this thread was started only to show the lack of decorum and restraint by some posters.

I don't care much at all about 7AAA, but do think they are a very strong district. The title was only bait for some east TN posters. They took it hook line, and sinker. As far as the failure of restraint and decorum, a moments ago count showed 7 active Maryville posts in the 5A  & 6A forum with just about every other active topic having posts from Maryville posters. Good team, mouthy, but supportive fans that take away from a great program. 

You wasted a whole lot of time to post this dissertation. What you failed to notice was that this thread was started only to show the lack of decorum and restraint by some posters.

I don't care much at all about 7AAA, but do think they are a very strong district. The title was only bait for some east TN posters. They took it hook line, and sinker. As far as the failure of restraint and decorum, a moments ago count showed 7 active Maryville posts in the 5A  & 6A forum with just about every other active topic having posts from Maryville posters. Good team, mouthy, but supportive fans that take away from a great program. 

I'll give you what really happened now Alton , Fbguru19 Talked a lot all year about Maryville , he had mentioned that after the First Blackman / Oakland game that no one would even be talking about Maryville anymore , Mlreb asked if that meant he thought we were gonna get beat by Bearden that Week , I think the day of the Game I made my first post on that thread and it was a light hearted little jab towards Fbguru19 , saying , Is tonight the Night that Maryville should be shivering with fear .......

That one comment was all it took for Backintn & Notredame66 to go on a week long Troll fest of everything Maryville , basically telling us over and over how awful we were ... it was quite comical , these 2 guys apparently think they are much better than us and Maryville fans are all in need of their guidance ... Backintn will now claim total superiority since I posted .... If he posts it doesn't count , only us ... lol We've had so many guys over the years that have gotten obsessed with Maryville fans , these guys are doing and saying the exact same things they all do . I guess they hate the fact that there's more Maryville posters on here than any other team and they don't like the passion we have for our team . If they actually payed closer attention they would realize that considering how much our team has won we don't talk much trash , we don't gloat , and yes we do cut up and joke around a lot , I guess that's why we're the Evil Empire !! lol 

Well anyone who starts a thread proclaiming anyone who post counter to the initial posters blather to be a troll, I instantly consider the source and let it go for that part of it. The whole intent of the thread was to be a troll's safety nest. On the other hand, this is a message board and anyone is equally allowed to post their views and feed the troll, state the obvious, or whatever else needs to be shared.

But I see you point Pepvol, and I like using my energy for a thread that actually matters on the HHS vs Maryville topic. We can stick a fork in 7AAA for this year and move on.

I'll give you what really happened now Alton , Fbguru19 Talked a lot all year about Maryville , he had mentioned that after the First Blackman / Oakland game that no one would even be talking about Maryville anymore , Mlreb asked if that meant he thought we were gonna get beat by Bearden that Week , I think the day of the Game I made my first post on that thread and it was a light hearted little jab towards Fbguru19 , saying , Is tonight the Night that Maryville should be shivering with fear .......

That one comment was all it took for Backintn & Notredame66 to go on a week long Troll fest of everything Maryville , basically telling us over and over how awful we were ... it was quite comical , these 2 guys apparently think they are much better than us and Maryville fans are all in need of their guidance ... Backintn will now claim total superiority since I posted .... If he posts it doesn't count , only us ... lol We've had so many guys over the years that have gotten obsessed with Maryville fans , these guys are doing and saying the exact same things they all do . I guess they hate the fact that there's more Maryville posters on here than any other team and they don't like the passion we have for our team . If they actually payed closer attention they would realize that considering how much our team has won we don't talk much trash , we don't gloat , and yes we do cut up and joke around a lot , I guess that's why we're the EIvil Empire !! lol 

If you want to communicate with Alton, respond to his post, not mine. More posting etiquette for you.

There are lots of bandwagon Maryville fans. So what? There are a whole lot of new Florida St. fans now too

Saw you blowing on the DII forum. Learn a lesson of class from them and shut up every once in a while. You have a tendency to remove all doubt as to your underachieving intellect with all of your posting. Stay quiet occasionally and you might just fool someone into thinking you have some sense. 

Just because Maryville has a great program doesn't mean Maryville posters have an informed opinion or that anyone wants to hear it. Notice how its almost only Maryville fans that post in Maryville threads? Please return the favor to everyone else.

Well anyone who starts a thread proclaiming anyone who post counter to the initial posters blather to be a troll, I instantly consider the source and let it go for that part of it. The whole intent of the thread was to be a troll's safety nest. On the other hand, this is a message board and anyone is equally allowed to post their views and feed the troll, state the obvious, or whatever else needs to be shared.

But I see you point Pepvol, and I like using my energy for a thread that actually matters on the HHS vs Maryville topic. We can stick a fork in 7AAA for this year and move on.

The purpose of this thread was not to be a "safety nest" whatever that may be. The purpose of this thread was to get morons to pop their little heads up. The bait was perfect.

It worked.  :thumb:

If you want to communicate with Alton, respond to his post, not mine. More posting etiquette for you.

There are lots of bandwagon Maryville fans. So what? There are a whole lot of new Florida St. fans now too

Saw you blowing on the DII forum. Learn a lesson of class from them and shut up every once in a while. You have a tendency to remove all doubt as to your underachieving intellect with all of your posting. Stay quiet occasionally and you might just fool someone into thinking you have some sense. 

Just because Maryville has a great program doesn't mean Maryville posters have an informed opinion or that anyone wants to hear it. Notice how its almost only Maryville fans that post in Maryville threads? Please return the favor to everyone else.

too bad you won't take your own advice ... but you know what there good buddy , I think I'll continue posting whereever and whenever I please . Glad to know you're stalking me , if you would quit trolling I would gladly talk Football even with you . 

I agree 

The purpose of this thread was not to be a "safety nest" whatever that may be. The purpose of this thread was to get morons to pop their little heads up. The bait was perfect.

It worked.  :thumb:

So this is what people do during basketball season while we are still playing football. Oh, you tricked me too....you rascal.

So this is what people do during basketball season while we are still playing football. Oh, you tricked me too....you rascal.

Unfortunately, many of you will be doing after the football season is over. It's like an weird addiction for many of you to keep talking about high school boys. How many other threads will you continue to do it in? 

Landed another one, although you don't make the minimum length. Throwing you back to grow a little.