William Blount vs Bearden

Governm

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Govs to pull the (mild) upset on Senior Night at Mike White Field

Don't know how a 2 win team can "upset" another 2 win team, but I will take the Govs in this matchup.  Govs probably played their best game of the year against FHS and Bearden seems to have unraveled.  Prediction later in the week.

Don't know how a 2 win team can "upset" another 2 win team, but I will take the Govs in this matchup.  Govs probably played their best game of the year against FHS and Bearden seems to have unraveled.  Prediction later in the week.

Very true, jake. I was considering the history of the series when I called this as a possible mild upset. I will say that I think these two programs are heading in opposite directions. WB will turn things around.

I hope your right, but its a game of adjustments. Farragut adjusted after halftime and we did not. Just hope it don't show up again this Friday night. How coaches just never seen to adjust.

I wouldn't say that. The Govs scored immediately aftter halftime and converted on the two point conversion. Our defense just couldn't stop them after they got going. I thought the coaches kind of dropped the ball in the 4th quarter