Monerey vs South Pittsburg

Pirate2003

This should be a great game, I haven't seen South Pittsburg play but I know from the past they have had good teams. This Monterey team comes in with a great linebacker and guard in Kennedy Cooper, some more good lineman like Cooter, and a good speedy and strong back in Jones. I think it will be a hard fought 4 quarters of football and in hte end Monterey will prevail and Jones will have rushed for alot of yards.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoottheJ

I think it is interesting that some of the Monterey players are on this board telling everyone how great the game is going to be BUT there are no South Pitt. players doing the same thing!

Could it be that instead of running their mouths on this board, they are at practice?

South Pitt. WINS! ( By as many points as they want!) :):):D:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We don't mind that Monterey wants to talk. Thats good that they have confidence. I will say this though. The S.P. players kind of look at this as a slap in the face. The S.P. football program has been solid for along time. They have had many good football teams and several GREAT football teams. We all know that they are not near as strong as the 93,94,95,98,or 99 teams, but they arent bad either. Monterey is coming to a place that they have never been. Like I said earlier So.Pitt has only lost 2 home playoff games since 1990. Once it was by 2 points in the semi's to Trousdale and the other time it was by 2 points to B.G.A. Both of those teams went on to win it all the next week. It will take a great game from Monterey and a flat performance from South Pittsburg to have a chance winning in South Pittsburg.

Guest ShoottheJ

I was talking to # 60 Cooter! Monterey doesn't have a snowball chance in you know where of getting within 3 touchdowns of South Pittsburg. We played them deep in the playoffs in the late 80's at our place and Man, they were good then and they are good now!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::x:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest bubbalicious

what is going on with the talk between monterey and celina? That game is over and i know there is sour grapes, but monterey needs to focus on south pitt., and celina needs to focus on next year. let the celina vs. monterey go. as for the south pitt./monterey game, monterey will have to play a great game but monterey is very capable of winning. so is south pitt. this will be a game to watch for all 4 quarters. :o

Guest tigerfan65

Why does everyone call gordonsville's field the ZOO??? Everyone knows it is called thh "JUNGLE". Is calling it the zoo supposed to make fun of gordonsville or something???? :confused: