Monerey vs South Pittsburg

Pirate2003

Posted by SpitItOut:

HAHAHA I wasnt talkin to you antwan. I was reply back with BigC about Pirates1 statement. I know you have more sence than that. I do agree tho about the 1-9 and 2-8 teams tho. Mr. Antwan, I got a question. Who are you, a Dad, a Coach, or a Player? My guess is that your a Dad. Please Reply

You know I can't give out information like that! :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpitItOut

Thats what I thought. Your a daddy from a past Smith Co player and a Gordonsville player. Ain't i right on that one? If I'm right. Isn't Gordonsville were he first got his start?...

Sounds like there are some very different opinions on the game. Some say not real close others say its gonna be close. I think its kind of interesting that I havent seen any post saying Monterey will win. What do Monterey Wildcat fans think about your chances? It will definitely be an experience to come to South Pittsburg and play in a playoff game. It is a pretty tough place to play they have only lost 2 home playoff games in the past 10 years. I will wait until a little later in the week to make my prediction.

I will just say this South Pittsburg is a very good possibly one of the top three in east. Monterey has got a team capable of doing well from what I have been told I'll give it to S.P. though by 14, playing at Beene Stadium is worth at least a touchdown for the pirates. Should be a good game.

You heard wrong. One boy pulled a prank and Celina Coach thru a hissy.

The team is strong and spirited, and will fight for the game. They have a healthy respect for the skills they are going up against and will come out prepared. It ain't over til........

I believe that this will be a game that everyone wishes they could see. I believe that this will be one of the best matchups in the tournament, If we show up. When we played Gordonsville and TYC we didnt show up and had a bad game, but if we show up and play like we have been playing these past 4 weeks: it'll be a close game. Come out and see it if you can. ;)

Cooter #60

His name is Mike Jones. I dont know if he is a foster kid, or if he is adopted. I'm not for sure. But he isn't zoned from livingston I know. He lives in Cookeville (a town close to monterey) but he attends Monterey High. He's a cool kid on and off the field