Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

:mrgreen:

I heard a good story about you fellers the other day. True or not, I really don't know. Heard 2 studs tried to get in Boyd but couldn't afford the tuition, they ended up at another Private school ; and I'm guessing the tuition was even higher. If  so, hats off to you guys, I'm sure a few private schools would have found a way .

I heard a good story about you fellers the other day. True or not, I really don't know. Heard 2 studs tried to get in Boyd but couldn't afford the tuition, they ended up at another Private school ; and I'm guessing the tuition was even higher. If  so, hats off to you guys, I'm sure a few private schools would have found a way .

In all seriousness, Boyd really just takes kids that come and I've never seen them bend a rule or try and recruit anyone....that says alot about their character IMO

In all seriousness, Boyd really just takes kids that come and I've never seen them bend a rule or try and recruit anyone....that says alot about their character IMO

Oh trust me, I was being serious. And trust me again, not all private schools are like that. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.