Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

If y'all only play with 15 , just cut the rest ! We have a few that may never play , but if they can make it thru summer workouts an contribute in practice then we need em ! I remember when we only had 20+ so I like seeing big numbers on the sideline ! I know your 15 will be in great condition. But our fresh rotation in the later parts of games have simply wore teams down ! May not effect the mighty Jackets but I think it'll help us!

If y'all only play with 15 , just cut the rest ! We have a few that may never play , but if they can make it thru summer workouts an contribute in practice then we need em ! I remember when we only had 20+ so I like seeing big numbers on the sideline ! I know your 15 will be in great condition. But our fresh rotation in the later parts of games have simply wore teams down ! May not effect the mighty Jackets but I think it'll help us!

I think its great that you have this many young men who are willing to pay the price to represent you guys, but Trousdale never dresses many. The last Great tem they had was 2005, they dressed about 25 kids, played Union City in the state who dressed  about the same amount that you fellers have. It didn't take very long to figure out it was much harder to be a Yellow Jacket. These kids are Yellow Jacket TOUGH.