Greenville meeting Fulton in the playoffs?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to Greeneville (even though I'm sure it'll be taken as such). Greeneville is an exceptional 4A ball team, and definitely the 2nd best in the state. Fulton is about as good as it gets (with the exception of Ensworth). I'd say Fulton 42-7.

. None taken some other Devil fans might but I'm not, I agree Fulton is on top of the 4A ladder that's for sure, but y'all haven't played a team this year with speed on both sides of the ball like Gville has.. 42- 7 I don't think soot will be much closer than that. But there is still a few game to be played before this game can even be played. Good luck and we'll see you soon enough.

Devil fans you will be glad to know that if you even get a chance to play Fulton you will get to make it home early and not late.This one will be over by Halftime

Vol1234... you may ride our band wagon, but you're a Central Bobcat Fan who also said that Central owned Broadway and that Central would be tearing down the goal posts on Bob Black Field. I realize a 69-14 loss has you sipping the maroon kool-aid, but this will be a 4 quarter game. I see both offenses scoring on each other on multiple big plays. As statistically strong as each team may be on defense, I don't see eather defense dominating and shutting down each other's offense.  It comes down to who can out score the other team and who can stand up and make the other team punt 2 or 3 times. Special teams will be huge and could see a defensive score happening on both sides of the ball.

The only thing that will be over with at half time will be one of the band's last marching show.

Is what it is , I am a bobcat fan and I knew going in we would get killed by Fulton,just fun talking so smack getting people fired up for a broadway showdown. But I also do cheer for the other side of Broadway when we do not compete against one another and bottom line is this Fulton team is really good, that the Devils have no chance against the Falcons

Is what it is , I am a bobcat fan and I knew going in we would get killed by Fulton,just fun talking so smack getting people fired up for a broadway showdown. But I also do cheer for the other side of Broadway when we do not compete against one another and bottom line is this Fulton team is really good, that the Devils have no chance against the Falcons

An how much do you know about the Devils?

Is what it is , I am a bobcat fan and I knew going in we would get killed by Fulton,just fun talking so smack getting people fired up for a broadway showdown. But I also do cheer for the other side of Broadway when we do not compete against one another and bottom line is this Fulton team is really good, that the Devils have no chance against the Falcons

An how much do you know about the Devils?