JCM Cougars

specialed

I think JCM could be a sleeper team in 3A Quad 4.  They play in a very tough district(15AA) with all 4A teams and probably finish the season at 5-5.  They have yet to play any 3A team.  Playing Dyersburg, Liberty,Chester County, Haywood, 2A top ranked TCA, Covington and Jackson Northside can do nothing but prepare you for 3A teams.  Just a watch out for 3A.

I think SGC can be the underdog of Quad 4. They've played a hard season and a tough district with a team with 2 wins could blow someone else. We played Chetser Northside TCA USJ Crockett and will play D-Burg. Now that we have some QB issues worked out will be a hard team. If we fall in the first round then believe me we'll go down fighting

JCM is avg. 23 points per game, but they are giving up an avg. of  30 points per game. Current record is 4-5 (1-3) and will host 7-2 Covington to wrap up the regular season. According to Gerry Bertier, the Cougars will travel to 10-0 Lewis County in the opening round of the playoffs. A sleeper team in the playoffs?

I think JCM could be a sleeper team in 3A Quad 4.  They play in a very tough district(15AA) with all 4A teams and probably finish the season at 5-5.  They have yet to play any 3A team.  Playing Dyersburg, Liberty,Chester County, Haywood, 2A top ranked TCA, Covington and Jackson Northside can do nothing but prepare you for 3A teams.  Just a watch out for 3A.

They were a tough out for Camden last year. After the game I was on the field and those young men seemed very determined to come back and "get us" next year. The guarantee was made... I told them I didn't doubt it and shook their hands. Good kids and seemed determined. Lewis Co. will be a tough out.