McMinn Central vs. Chatt. Central

logcabinman

Well it seems that people above seeds 5-8 in our bracket are not getting respect from the others rated above us. Tell me about Sequoyah.

They are HUGE on the line! HUGE! Mobile QB, runs better than he throws. They spread it out.

Don't eat on the way, eat at the "chop house" tent in the North endzone,,, bbq and fried potatoes with onions and smoked sausage.....oh my.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see ill try. We mainly ran. Did a little spread and some wing t. Funk, Tiller, McKenzie, Montgomery, all had roles. I don't know the stats for sure and won't til Monday but I would say we had 325 yards. But I will say the defense stepped up and performed well. And I have to give credit to the coaches. They adapted and made changes as necessary. As always I'm proud of the offensive line because if you can't block then nothing happens. Ill give credit to the good Lord for all staying safe. McMinn Central seems like a great place with good fans and classy kids. The concessions.....awesome!

Which article is this referring to? 

This is the healthiest MC has been all year.  They have the kids in the right places now.  I hope we can contain the athletes from Chatt. Cent.  I know the defense for MC will hit hard.  I want to see a total game instead of being the tale of two halves tonight.

Hey LCB, what happened last night, team mail it in, basketball season start...just curious about a Charger point of view?