Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

I would like to humbly congratulate Matthew Fox of AC as being ranked among the top 500 running backs in the Nation. He is currently ranked 23th best.

Wow good job young man!

Wow, that's impressive.  To put it in perspective that means that he would be the #1 running back in over half of the states, amazing

Just released Campbell County .....Sports front page.....Direct quote from Lafollette Press "Cougars take district championship with big final play" then goes on to say Cougars took a share in the of the district 3AAA after tying with Anderson County. WOW!

Link http://www.lafollettepress.com/content/halfback-happiness

Edited by jeopardyperil

Just released Campbell County .....Sports front page.....Direct quote from Lafollette Press "Cougars take district championship with big final play" then goes on to say Cougars took a share in the of the district 3AAA after tying with Anderson County. WOW!

Are you Tom's brother?  If so, I sit with him at the CC games sometimes.  He has a grandson my youngest boys age.

Are you Tom's brother?  If so, I sit with him at the CC games sometimes.  He has a grandson my youngest boys age.

One of 7 brothers Rustys brothers too. Davey and Russ are my nephews. Yea I almost had Tom on the AC side at the AC CC game. LOL just kidding. :) Me and Rusty and Kenny are working on Tom. LoL. Tom is lost. Just kidding with you. But you are correct.

One of 7 brothers Rustys brothers too. Davey and Russ are my nephews. Yea I almost had Tom on the AC side at the AC CC game. LOL just kidding. :) Me and Rusty and Kenny are working on Tom. LoL. Tom is lost. Just kidding with you. But you are correct.

There isn't a better person than Tom.  The things that his family does for CC are great.  Cooks every pregame meal.  I also know Kenny, he is a fine man as well.  Good luck to AC in the playoffs.

There isn't a better person than Tom.  The things that his family does for CC are great.  Cooks every pregame meal.  I also know Kenny, he is a fine man as well.  Good luck to AC in the playoffs.

Yes the same to you guys as well. Maybe we will get to meet again. That would be a family rivalry for us. ;) But I understand AC being upset. I would not expect anything less if AC were claiming the same. Good luck Friday nite and there after too. This is football time when your best friends even family can be your worst enemies. When it all said and done we get back to hugs and kisses sharing Christmas presidents etc....:) LOL

Yes the same to you guys as well. Maybe we will get to meet again. That would be a family rivalry for us. ;) But I understand AC being upset. I would not expect anything less if AC were claiming the same. Good luck Friday nite and there after too. This is football time when your best friends even family can be your worst enemies. When it all said and done we get back to hugs and kisses sharing Christmas presidents etc....:) LOL

If you give out Christmas "presidents"...I want to become an honorary member of the family...

If you give out Christmas "presidents"...I want to become an honorary member of the family...

I just added you to the list. Your on the list as Mr.3AAA District Champion. Heck you will probably be listed as a 3-way tie 3AAA co-district champion as well. Heck the more the merrier. LOL It is good we can have fun like this with no hard feelings. :)

Link http://www.lafollettepress.com/content/halfback-happiness

That is funny...... District champs. WoW!!