Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

They should play that song "What does the Fox say"? at the AC games whenever Fox scores a TD!! Great RB and I really enjoyed watching him run all over us. Even though he did not carry the ball as much as I expected. He's how they win state.Reminds me of the old school Halls teams brusing people up.We will be back one day! Have a great AD who is trying to make things happen, people just need to stop stealing our kids! Dont even have to mention teams that have benefitted

They should play that song "What does the Fox say"? at the AC games whenever Fox scores a TD!! Great RB and I really enjoyed watching him run all over us. Even though he did not carry the ball as much as I expected. He's how they win state.Reminds me of the old school Halls teams brusing people up.We will be back one day! Have a great AD who is trying to make things happen, people just need to stop stealing our kids! Dont even have to mention teams that have benefitted

Heard that!! Thieves!!!

We will rise again and make this great DISTRICT even stronger!!

That would be a good idea Thanks. Rumor is CC might be considering Halls. It is a Rumor so that is why I emphasize Rumor. LOL

You mean the Price brothers coming to Halls?...If thats a rumor I'd be excited!!!Two of the best two up and coming coaches for sure

Yea Rumors are like opinions tho.....heard the same thing with Powell and this was from CC fans anyway this is the time rumors get started and for some unlucky reason I get in the middle. But again it is a rumor you can not make much of that. LOL

TSSAA has announced officially today in a meeting with all coaches that the Anderson County Mavericks are sole District Champions. TSSAA also ask if anyone had a problem with this. No one including CC contested this but still yet CC has banners up as co-district champs and may come out in the main newspaper Campbell County times tomorrow. That's just not right anyway you look at it.

TSSAA has announced officially today in a meeting with all coaches that the Anderson County Mavericks are sole District Champions. TSSAA also ask if anyone had a problem with this. No one including CC contested this but still yet CC has banners up as co-district champs and may come out in the main newspaper Campbell County times tomorrow. That's just not right anyway you look at it.

If the roles were reversed there would be a riot lol