Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Hey guys,

Google maps really messed me up last time.  Does this sound right (from Mapquest)?

take exit 88B

merge onto TN49-East

turn slight left onto Flewellyn

turn right onto Old Washington

Old Washington becomes S Main

turn left onto US41-North

Thanks.

You can go that way (except for the exit 88B part; it's exit #24 if you want to go that way) but I'd take I-24 to exit 19 (Maxey Rd.).  Check this out: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Sawyer+Brown+Road,+Nashville,+TN&daddr=36.581696,-87.0673677+to:Jo+Byrns+School,+Cedar+Hill,+TN&hl=en&ll=36.351633,-86.889496&spn=0.534213,1.078033&sll=36.564392,-87.024765&sspn=0.066594,0.134754&geocode=FZ2xJgIdznvR-ikFALtoU4hkiDGegsP5PzGe-A%3BFUAxLgIdGXXP-in3P-p_UR1liDF6siGtFCsFrA%3BFfzxLQIdxBvQ-iHIld5ZkpiUmSkTTyr-Z1VkiDHIld5ZkpiUmQ&t=h&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=13&via=1&z=10

Edited by MOTO24

Thank you.  I could not for the life of me get google maps to understand that I didn't want to go to Alt 41 which is on the west side of I-24.

There are sure going be a whole lot folks on Coach T  that are suddenly pulling for JB scratching there head tonight after "THE CLARKSVILLE ACADEMY" win this game tonight. I can see why NCS fans would not want to play CA again.  Roll Cougars!!

You can all come back on here late tonight and tell me how right I was. 

Seriously, I think it will be an exciting game with CA coming out with a wider margin of victory than most expect. 

There are sure going be a whole lot folks on Coach T that are suddenly pulling for JB scratching there head tonight after "THE CLARKSVILLE ACADEMY" win this game tonight. I can see why NCS fans would not want to play CA again. Roll Cougars!!

You can all come back on here late tonight and tell me how right I was.

Seriously, I think it will be an exciting game with CA coming out with a wider margin of victory than most expect.

Please explain to all of us NCS fans why we would not want our team to play CA again.