Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

Is there anything at all anyone can say about Grainger?  I don't even know where that is.  They seem to be outmatched this week, but what kind of team are they traditionally? 

Grainger hasn't had a winning season since moving to 4a. They are in Rutledge TN.  And I'm pretty sure they would be relatively outmatched by everyone in quad 1.

Edited by barb

Sorry Greeneville fans, but this should not even be a game. Play the 2nd team and it still want be a game! Go Devils, bring back a gold ball, but TSSAA shouldn't even schedule playoff games like this. You guys done stomped the crap out of them! I guess thats the way the ball rolls! Now listen all you WG haters I am saying this on a positive note! WG had a down year and I dont see it getting better over the next two years! The only competition you will have is Fulton, and you will have no problem with them. Bring the Gold ball back to Greene County! Good Luck guys!

Greenville will be blown out by Fulton, so enjoy your wins while you can !!!