Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

well i was waiting see some intelligent comments on here before i chimed in, but since all i'm seeing is ignorant crap such as this, i might as well make my ignorant comment.

I watched Betsy beat Sully South last friday and i was  NOT impressed. I was impressed with your crowd and i was impressed with the RB. that kids a hoss of sorts and he will run hard against us, IF you make it by Scott, which you should. All that said, Betsy is far too one dimensional to even stay close with Greeneville. I think you guys will stay close for a quarter while the teams feel eachother out so to speak, but by midway thru the second, we should be on our way to a cozy lead. I dont doubt that we will have to keep our starters in for most of this game, maybe even a full three quarters, but you guys arent the Betsy of old and we arent the Devils of old, this one WILL get ugly. Its not a matter of IF, rather a matter of when.

no prediction yet, lets see what happens in round one...here's my scores on that.

GHS  56

GHS   13

EHS   31

SCHS 24

Good luck to everyone

Seen your text ,yep I was at work.That must have been a good game at South however to watch last week

well i was waiting see some intelligent comments on here before i chimed in, but since all i'm seeing is ignorant crap such as this, i might as well make my ignorant comment.

I watched Betsy beat Sully South last friday and i was  NOT impressed. I was impressed with your crowd and i was impressed with the RB. that kids a hoss of sorts and he will run hard against us, IF you make it by Scott, which you should. All that said, Betsy is far too one dimensional to even stay close with Greeneville. I think you guys will stay close for a quarter while the teams feel eachother out so to speak, but by midway thru the second, we should be on our way to a cozy lead. I dont doubt that we will have to keep our starters in for most of this game, maybe even a full three quarters, but you guys arent the Betsy of old and we arent the Devils of old, this one WILL get ugly. Its not a matter of IF, rather a matter of when.

no prediction yet, lets see what happens in round one...here's my scores on that.

GHS  56

GHS   13

EHS   31

SCHS 24

Good luck to everyo

Okay Mr. Sophisticated great one.  I talk as nice and gentle in a Betsy thread. Green fan comes in tells me its for fun to talk more "snot Fire" so I think were having fun and post this. And then you want to come call me ignorant?   Which is it you people want? To talk trash and receive none back?  Or is it I hit a nerve?

In all honesty really who has greenevill played with any talent? Do not say SM/     a 3+ loss team.  

No doubt greeneville is good and will be hard to beat/ I have never doubted that. Yet when you put yourself on a pedestal and expect people to bow down. You are going to get a fight. 

Sorry I busted your sophisticated bubble playing with these that asked for me to play back.

Okay Mr. Sophisticated great one.  I talk as nice and gentle in a Betsy thread. Green fan comes in tells me its for fun to talk more "snot Fire" so I think were having fun and post this. And then you want to come call me ignorant?   Which is it you people want? To talk trash and receive none back?  Or is it I hit a nerve?

In all honesty really who has greenevill played with any talent? Do not say SM/     a 3+ loss team.  

No doubt greeneville is good and will be hard to beat/ I have never doubted that. Yet when you put yourself on a pedestal and expect people to bow down. You are going to get a fight. 

Sorry I busted your sophisticated bubble playing with these that asked for me to play back.

the post BV commented on wasn't fire-snot, it was ludicrous. You should at least represent Betsy with the intelligence of your peers

May I step in....Barb, you are telling me that Freshmen were playing when they scored the last touchdown? Did they drive the length of the field? What set up the score? You know what I think about teams running the scores up. I'm kind of siding with FHS. The sad thing is that Fulton is just as guilty as Greeneville.

Wow, I'm just catching up on all this.  :popcorneater:  I just asked if the dude was capable of a smile. haha.  But, if I had to chose sides, the score doesn't bother me, but the timeout is pretty classless.  Sorry barb, it just feels bad.

Edited by Pudding

You Betsy and Greeneville fans! haha  :popcorneater:

If all you prognosticators are right and G'ville gets to visit wonderful Fulton in the quarters, I wonder if Fulton will call a timeout to let their freshmen score another TD when the clock is running in the 4th quarter, just to put an exclamation point on things?  HA! 

(Forgive me, I really want to see NET teams go all the way.  I really do. But stirring is so much fun.  And there's three teams in NET that have fans that just bring it on themselves.  Yes, one is green.  Any guesses on the other two? ;) )

Edited by Pudding