Grundy at Upperman Round 1

MountainDillard

Did I say anything about Cookeville being good? Are you seriously basing your opinion on a preseason game that featured Cookeville with a completely new system and coach. Not saying Upperman would win now against Cookeville but it would be a good game.

You said even though upperman is 10-0 they couldn't beat a 6a. I assume you meant cookeville unless there's another 6a school here in Putnam

See, that's what's funny about people like you crow. Just because Upperman is 10-0 in 3A, doesn't mean they can beat a 6A team.

I don't think Upperman would win because they are 10-0 they would win because they are better than cookeville. The funny thing about people like me is I watch a lot of football around the Nashville area and one of the teams I have watched is Lavergne and they are one of the 6A bottom feeders and they beat Cookeville.

Upperman will not mercy rule anyone beyond round one! They will have all they want with either SC or Tyner.

If SC pulls it off against Tyner then I don't know if they would make a good game out of it against UHS.. When they met in the season they got beat badly. You could argue SC finished strong, but DC played UHS right before SC and didn't do well either. SC and DC are about even. Both scored the same amount of td's against each other. The district is weak this year and UHS has a lot of good seniors this year. It all fell perfectly into place, but next year the district will be very good with lots of teams playing freshman this year.

I don't think Upperman would win because they are 10-0 they would win because they are better than cookeville. The funny thing about people like me is I watch a lot of football around the Nashville area and one of the teams I have watched is Lavergne and they are one of the 6A bottom feeders and they beat Cookeville.

Your right, I did say that. And I think it would be a good game with Cookeville winning. Upperman would not put up the pts against Cookeville that they have against their other opponents.

What makes you think cookeville's defense could stop upperman? Cookeville is an average team and that's being generous. Half their wins came from a team that's 1-9 and two that are 2-8. Another one came from a team 5 classifications below them, Monterey, and another 3 classifications lower, smith county. Edited by JohnnyRay