Northeast at Lincoln County

falconfan01

First, a question. What are your thoughts on this game? Second, a call to all Falcon fans. I am in old school Falcon fan mode, when it was hard for a team to come and play for the noise in the PIT. Let's bring that back Friday night!!!! Third, a shout out to the Northeast fans. Hope you guys have a safe trip down to Fayetteville.

We'll see ya'll next week! My first trip to Lincoln Co. Hopefully we can get a convoy down to support our team! We'll see!  Should be a good game, especially since we haven't played before, at least as far as I know. I only go back 4 years, though. Just a side note, in the past 4 years, Northeast has only lost in the playoffs to 1 State runner-up (Hendersonville 2010) and 3 State Champions (Beech 2009, Henry Co. 2011, Beech 2012). If you get past us, I'd say your chances are good!  LOL

• Upvote 1

How's the QB I heard he was hurt against Kenwood? Did you really put your 2's in early to keep them from getting hurt? Gutsy call considering Kenwwod was not in yet. I hope to see you guys in the 4th round. If HCHS Patriots can take care of business. We need to get healthy ourselfs. Good luck! Make the 10aaa proud. To bad TSSAA put 2 of us together in the 1st  round. 

Looking forward to a great game between NE and Lincoln County.  What are NE strengths and weaknesses?  Everybody knows Lincoln County's.  We will have to control the line of scrimmage from the very start of this game to have a chance for victory.  NE looks very athletic.  

I was at the Smyrna NE game this year and can vouch for the size and speed of NE. If NE can avoid having to through the ball as a primary weapon then they have an advantage. That is not a knock on the QB. Kid can sling it. But there running game is very stout and real hard to defend. Oh if any of you get a chance try the ribeye sandwich. It is awesome!

Edited by milo118