Round 1 Jackson North Side @ Covington rematch

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Covington wins this one in the end.  Lot of experience with upper classman playing and their refuse to lose at home.  Coaching staff will have them ready for round 2

I have to think that Covington's playoff experience will help. TA Watson was the QB against Fulton in Cookeville last year in the championship game. He should be ready to lead our offense into the playoffs again. Lots of our players made that run to the Silver Ball in 2012 and that experience will be valuable now. 

It's lose and go home at this time of year. Covington made the semifinals in 2011, so we had long playoff runs the last two years. We also lost in the first round in 2010. Some of these seniors were freshmen then. I hope that they remember how quickly that ended.

Let's win and advance, Chargers! 

I just love you and slapper! arm chair quarterbacks, makes this board great. I love the coach wannabes

i may be an arm chair QB, but at least I know what I am talking about, unlike DHS! Maybe I just have better intel cause I get it straight from one of the horses mouths. Edited by slapper

take it however u want bud...lol ill leave that one alone too...just tryin to get back to an actual football chat

either u could run the ball on covington or u couldnt...im curious

Yards are yards when it comes to Covingtons defense! In the first matchup NS was not able to get enough of them. I realize this statement may be difficult to decipher but as most non-intellects would say, "it is what it is!" Edited by slapper