Round 1 Jackson North Side @ Covington rematch

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man...u really told me...last i checked...the score was what actually determined the winner of a game...not the team with the least or most yards...im sure those lil things help...

avoid the question all u want ben stein...but if u wont answer it...quit callin urself the guy who knows what hes talkin about...or girl

Wow! I just read the Covington Leader article re last week's game with JCM.

The Chargers had 50 rushes for 502 yards. Norfolk had 264 yards. Foster had over150.

I was at the game, but did not realize that we piled up stats like that. I did think that our running game was doing well, but it is hard to guess the stats when you are in the stands.

My congratulation to Northside. That was a gutty win. I thought when Covington led 29-25 with 2 minutes and change left, that we were in good shape with y'all looking at a 4th and 9 at midfield.

The screen pass you guys ran went to the 2 yard line and that was the ball game, as they say, as you punched it in for the win

I do want to say to my Chargers that we had a great season. Going 8-2 in the regular season in a "rebuilding year" as most called it, was a great showing. Outright District Champs. I am proud of your hard work and effort.

GO CHARGERS!

My congratulation to Northside. That was a gutty win. I thought when Covington led 29-25 with 2 minutes and change left, that we were in good shape with y'all looking at a 4th and 9 at midfield.

The screen pass you guys ran went to the 2 yard line and that was the ball game, as they say, as you punched it in for the win

I do want to say to my Chargers that we had a great season. Going 8-2 in the regular season in a "rebuilding year" as most called it, was a great showing. Outright District Champs. I am proud of your hard work and effort.

GO CHARGERS!

Covington is a great team! Hats off to North Side with a 9-2 record so far in a rebuilding year as well!