OR and EAST HAMILTON

rallykat

Cane fan here. Looking forward to a good game Friday. Dont know much about OR except that they have a rich history. Who are their big playmakers/jersey numbers?

Our team isn't a great OR team. We lack great playmakers. Our offense is lackluster but our defense will keep us in most games. If our offense is effective our opponent is in trouble. We have no scary play makers and that's the problem.

Our team isn't a great OR team. We lack great playmakers. Our offense is lackluster but our defense will keep us in most games. If our offense is effective our opponent is in trouble. We have no scary play makers and that's the problem.

I hate to say, but Bladerunner mentioned he would like to see more of #8 running the ball and I agree. #20 and #8 need to be our primary backs. I know #36 tries his best, but I think the two I mentioned are just better backs.

The Chattanooga area does not get near enough respect from other areas in Tennessee. Granted 3AAA has had some good teams in the past, district 5AAA is just as good and probably better across the board this year. Yeah Chattanooga area has a good idea of the teams around the murpheesboro and Knoxville areas but maybe this week you guys will learn a little bit about Chattanooga teams. East Hamilton has played the whole season without both starting DTs and half the season without starting CB and LB now heading into this game will be without starting RB. Even with all the injuries eh has still managed to get a share or first place In one of the most competitive districts across the board. Not disrespecting 3AAA but I think this week the oak ridge area will learn who east ham is. EH 35-14

The Chattanooga area does not get near enough respect from other areas in Tennessee. Granted 3AAA has had some good teams in the past, district 5AAA is just as good and probably better across the board this year. Yeah Chattanooga area has a good idea of the teams around the murpheesboro and Knoxville areas but maybe this week you guys will learn a little bit about Chattanooga teams. East Hamilton has played the whole season without both starting DTs and half the season without starting CB and LB now heading into this game will be without starting RB. Even with all the injuries eh has still managed to get a share or first place In one of the most competitive districts across the board. Not disrespecting 3AAA but I think this week the oak ridge area will learn who east ham is. EH 35-14

We know exactly who EH is my man! They are who we think they are....good...we get it..5aaa is represented well...but WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA!!

Just an opinion tho

erell38 is not speaking for Oak Ridge fans.  He has been pumping up Campbell County and Anderson County and the whole 3A thing.  We don't even know who his team is.  So, please don't mistake him for an Oak Ridge fan.  We know 3A is pretty good, but nobody from Oak Ridge is up here mouthing off about how good 3A is.  5A is tougher across the board and I believe the playoffs will bear that out in the end.l