OR and EAST HAMILTON

rallykat

I don't know a lot about OR but I know that unless they have outstanding DBs across the board, EH won't have a problem moving the ball. Haven't met a defense yet this year that could stop the pass. Which sets up the run nicely. EH is clicking better now than they have all season and with what's been said about OR's defense it sounds like this could be a good game. But like always, it's the playoffs and both teams have to show up.

I'm seriously concerned that circumstances other than who the best team is will determine the winner of this game. A few players on the team have made it known that they wouldn't mind if they lost this game so the season would be over. There's a little trip to the Bahamas for the basketball team coming up, if they lose this week, the football players who are also on the basketball team like Henderson, would get to go.

I'm not accusing any players of anything, I just wonder if it's in the back of the players minds and if coach Gaddis will make a quick change if he suspects less than 100% from any players.

I'm seriously concerned that circumstances other than who the best team is will determine the winner of this game. A few players on the team have made it known that they wouldn't mind if they lost this game so the season would be over. There's a little trip to the Bahamas for the basketball team coming up, if they lose this week, the football players who are also on the basketball team like Henderson, would get to go.

I'm not accusing any players of anything, I just wonder if it's in the back of the players minds and if coach Gaddis will make a quick change if he suspects less than 100% from any players.

That is downright sad, if true. If it is true I cannot wait to get rid of said players. We don't need kids on the team like that.

????

I can understand, I guess. The trip isn't till the 26th, though. A kid that would throw a game on purpose, that's just wrong. Not saying they will, but is definitely not right nonetheless.

Agreed I think I'm just going to go to this game a proud Wildcat and make some noise!!!!!!

If you are not accusing- then why bring it up?

If you are not accusing- then why bring it up?

I've looked in Hendersons eyes in crunch time a few times in bball. U guys know him better than me, but, to me it's not in his makeup to not play as hard as he can. I mean he's less than a year out from acl surgery, and he could've just waited for bball, but he's a competitor, and wanted to help his school in his senior year. This shouldn't even be an issue on here. I mean, CC has five playing football and they've got 3 games in the next week, one vs. AC, and I hope the miss all of them. Lol