OR and EAST HAMILTON

rallykat

They have a D1 receiver who can catch anything that is thrown to them. I bet that they will but up some points.

Our defense is good, but I would feel better if we didn't have a habit of playing two or three really good downs and then giving up a big play. Our safeties and corners need to bring their A game.

We can't go giving up 92 yard runs anymore.

Wildcats have faced Darel Middleton  D1 recruit WR from Powell he is going to the Tennessee Vols. The secondary played well against him covering him up. Hope they can do the same against EH. If our run game is on track we will win I think. Special teams for OR are Outstanding( Don't Know about EH special teams) hope it comes down to that.

Our defense is good, but I would feel better if we didn't have a habit of playing two or three really good downs and then giving up a big play. Our safeties and corners need to bring their A game.

We can't go giving up 92 yard runs anymore.

Nobody can afford that in the playoffs. Our defense has played their guts out, I just hope Joe lets this offense loose. I think they play so much better when they play fast and wide open. Some drives it wont work out, but that's the only chance we have in the playoffs. What they've been doing hasn't worked offensively, that's for certain

Wildcats have faced Darel Middleton  D1 recruit WR from Powell he is going to the Tennessee Vols. The secondary played well against him covering him up. Hope they can do the same against EH. If our run game is on track we will win I think. Special teams for OR are Outstanding( Don't Know about EH special teams) hope it comes down to that.

It's a bit different when you don't have Owenby throwing to Middleton.  You faced backups in that game who weren't as adept at throwing to him.  Also I expect EH to have a very competent QB to get the ball to their WRs.  With that said, I'm a 3AAA homer so I'm pulling for OR of course.  Go Cats!

Nobody can afford that in the playoffs. Our defense has played their guts out, I just hope Joe lets this offense loose. I think they play so much better when they play fast and wide open. Some drives it wont work out, but that's the only chance we have in the playoffs. What they've been doing hasn't worked offensively, that's for certain

IF Jalen is hot. If he's not, he can't hit a bull in the #### with a bass fiddle. They can't stick with the pass if Jalen isn't on, or the receivers drop balls. Personally, I'd like to see a few passes to the TE, but I'm a bit biased in that regard.

It's a bit different when you don't have Owenby throwing to Middleton.  You faced backups in that game who weren't as adept at throwing to him.  Also I expect EH to have a very competent QB to get the ball to their WRs.  With that said, I'm a 3AAA homer so I'm pulling for OR of course.  Go Cats!

I Agree. The Qb hurt a little but he was a non factor in the game when he lined up at RB. He had a couple tackles at DE OLB but over all some times when you count on one person to  it can bite you in the butt. Good Luck to the MAVS don't think you will need it. Hope you win BIG.