OR and EAST HAMILTON

rallykat

I've said all along that we would be 8-2 or 7-3 when other folks thought we'd be lucky to win 5 games. Was disappointed with our lack of offensive production, and wish we has gotten farther in he playoffs. All in all though, it's been a good year considering the youth of his team.

Eight weeks until winter workouts start:)

Will there be a TV show this week? I agree on the youth of the team. I think Gaddis has us on the right track. Can't wait for year two of Gaddis Two!!!

Yes. Last show of the year will be on Wed night. Catswild, I think we exceeded your expectations this year, didn't we? :)

Yes we actually did better than I thought we would. One thing I was right about that was a deficiency all year long was that despite what some of you thought we did NOT have anyone who could seriously go the distance against anyone with any speed at all. If we did I sure didn't see him do it. One of our backs has some speed but he can't stay healthy and he fumbles too much.

Yes we actually did better than I thought we would. One thing I was right about that was a deficiency all year long was that despite what some of you thought we did NOT have anyone who could seriously go the distance against anyone with any speed at all. If we did I sure didn't see him do it. One of our backs has some speed but he can't stay healthy and he fumbles too much.

I mentioned a few issues at the beginning of the year. And i am sticking with them. With that said, we need to get tougher on D.. on O, we need to get the ball to the right people.  I hope that  Gaddis will regroup and fig it out. 

I mentioned a few issues at the beginning of the year. And i am sticking with them. With that said, we need to get tougher on D.. on O, we need to get the ball to the right people.  I hope that  Gaddis will regroup and fig it out. 

I can't remember that far back about your list of issues  LOL. And I would love to know who you think the "right people" are. I'm thinking that Gaddis will get us on track. I feel like much was accomplished this year.

It will be very interesting to see how the coaches use the glut of talented skill position players next year. Four returning running backs plus the addition of TJ Allison. Lots of returning recievers plus a couple of new ones. They can all play DB and LB. Maybe shuffle some players with size to build a line. There are worse problems to have than too much talent.