Franklin at Station Camp

eers

Haven't posted in a while but going to most of Franklin's games not a single team so far has "ran it down" their throat. Usually a balanced offense is the best against them as I've seen.

#3 Malone and #8 Malone has the potential to be pretty balanced. #8 has to get his touches is SC wants to advance to round 2 and beyond.

Station Camp runs the ball down Franklin's throat. They will win 38-20

Franklin was able to contain Deon Sanders from Centennial and he has been running over everyone this season. I think Station Camp will win but not by being one dimensional and why would they with Malone on the field.  They will spread the ball around and look for the miss matches in the secondary.      

Franklin was able to contain Deon Sanders from Centennial and he has been running over everyone this season. I think Station Camp will win but not by being one dimensional and why would they with Malone on the field. They will spread the ball around and look for the miss matches in the secondary.

The truth is 4-5 different players will have receptions in this game. Also, the mismatches in the secondary happen naturally, no one has been able to cover Malone this year and I don't expect it to start this week.

Franklin shuts down the Malone boys. They have a well coached and better balanced team. Station Camp is not as well conditioned which is contrary to the pre-season hype. Franklin's no huddle offense can and will "gas" the Bison Defense. Station Camp can stop the run in the middle, but they are not quick enough off the ball to stop Franklin outside or when the run the spread package in the third quarter.

Franklin gets the win.

Franklin was able to contain Deon Sanders from Centennial and he has been running over everyone this season. I think Station Camp will win but not by being one dimensional and why would they with Malone on the field.  They will spread the ball around and look for the miss matches in the secondary.      

Don't be misled by the success stopping Sanders.  Centennial was weak at QB and very limited in the passing game, something magnified when Hall was injured.  Once that happened, it was easy to stack the box.   

Franklin shuts down the Malone boys. They have a well coached and better balanced team. Station Camp is not as well conditioned which is contrary to the pre-season hype. Franklin's no huddle offense can and will "gas" the Bison Defense. Station Camp can stop the run in the middle, but they are not quick enough off the ball to stop Franklin outside or when the run the spread package in the third quarter.

Franklin gets the win.

Based on the fact you have five posts, it appears you're a player with a chip on you shoulder after a loss. I will tell you, it would have been a lot worse with a dry field and a little traction. Funny thing is, it really didn't rain that much last week. Did you water the field all day to try to slow the game down?

In all seriousness, for you to say they have no speed is a bit ridiculous.

I expect a rematch between SC and Hendersonville in the second round... and I don't think it will be nearly as close this time around.