2A Quad 4

BigBlacknGold

I do wish I knew more about Mitchell. The opponents that they have defeated are a combined 22- 48. They have lost to an always tough Whitehaven, and Southaven, MS who is usually tough but with a 5-6 record, seems to be down. I hate a mystery. Maybe Halls will win and I don't have to think about em! I always pull for the Halls Tigers anyway!

I think Mitchell is sandbagging. I'm pretty sure they could have won last week by 200. And I'm being serious. Their schedule is different,they've either played powerhouses or really week teams. Something that stands out to me is the willingness to schedule Whitehaven and those other big schools. I sure don't see and of the 2a schools in the East playing Maryville and the likes. That in itsself speaks volumes to me. I'm betting if they are disaplined and well coached, they'll waltz all the way to the state.

I think Mitchell is sandbagging. I'm pretty sure they could have won last week by 200. And I'm being serious. Their schedule is different,they've either played powerhouses or really week teams. Something that stands out to me is the willingness to schedule Whitehaven and those other big schools. I sure don't see and of the 2a schools in the East playing Maryville and the likes. That in itsself speaks volumes to me. I'm betting if they are disaplined and well coached, they'll waltz all the way to the state.

Thats what I said, just not in so many words. But you know Huntingdon did beat Milan that one time, so you never know. :roflolk:

Thats what I said, just not in so many words. But you know Huntingdon did beat Milan that one time, so you never know. :roflolk:

You never count out Hundington. It just don't seem like anyone knows anything about Mitchell. They remind me of a Rattlesnake about to strike a field mouse.

i know you hate for Huntingdon to do well. I don't know why that is, but we are proud of our boys a proud of our program. This is my last go around with you, guru. It's a waste of time. I remember that one year when Perry co won about 5 games. I guess that's when you took an interest in football.