East Hickman at the Rockpile(Westmoreland)

Mr. Postman1

Hats off to Westmoreland but air hick was off but to still b n the game with 5 to go after 6 turnovers don't pat your self on the back to much! Were 15 min. From fairview and will b there to c the thrashing go jackets!

We threw 2 passes all night and beat y'all with a back up QB that had never played QB in a game for Westmoreland. Not even B team. How does that make you feel. We also had a starting defensive end that would have ate your QB up all night sidelined by a concussion. I hope Fairview watches this film all week and laughs cause it was funny how we just had to pitch the ball all night to the same man and beat y'all in a playoff game. Shows how pittiful your defense was. Don't tell me they didn't know who was getting the ball 80% of the time and they still couldn't stop it. Now that's funny.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We threw 2 passes all night and beat y'all with a back up QB that had never played QB in a game for Westmoreland. Not even B team. How does that make you feel. We also had a starting defensive end that would have ate your QB up all night sidelined by a concussion. I hope Fairview watches this film all week and laughs cause it was funny how we just had to pitch the ball all night to the same man and beat y'all in a playoff game. Shows how pittiful your defense was. Don't tell me they didn't know who was getting the ball 80% of the time and they still couldn't stop it. Now that's funny.