Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

If you pay to see a game it would be nice to see the whole field. Like if you pay to see a movie or anything. Go set on that side and behind the trees and then say what you want. It makes no sense why the trees are there.I wish they would flop the home and visitors side and then see how many complain.  I would say 5% to 8% is blocked. You do not know if I was their for EHS or was just there. A lot of Greeneville people sat there and yes they complained about them too.

Edited by Tab

If you pay to see a game it would be nice to see the whole field. Like if you pay to see a movie or anything. Go set on that side and behind the trees and then say what you want. It makes no sense why the trees are there.I wish they would flop the home and visitors side and then see how many complain.  I would say 5% to 8% is blocked.

Maybe 'ol Betsy will let you do the landscape design for the new stadium and you can make the visitors side as bad as you want. Burley has more seating on the visitors side than most. Be glad you didn't have to pay $8 to sit in a lawn chair.

I have nothing bad to say about Greeneville. I never have. I even said they got shafted their first trip to the title game. Their field is fine with me and their stands except for the trees. They can trim them or cut them. I think there are 4. One really needs to go and the others might be ok. Go set about 3/4 of the way up and that side and you will see. I am sure the ones higher up than that the view is even worse. 

Edited by Tab

I have nothing bad to say about Greeneville. I never have. I even said they got shafted their first trip to the title game. Their field is fine with me and their stands except for the trees. They can trim them or cut them. I think there are 4. One really needs to go and the others might be ok 

Just remember,you pay $8 to get in the gate...you are not guaranteed a seat at all. And you led off this little series of rants accusing the city of Greeneville of being ripoffs and lining their pockets with the fruits of your misery. I don't think anyone from Greeneville cares that you couldn't see from the visitors side. Next time come early to get a good seat or stay at home.

The best thing about a Devils win is watching it again via your videos! i just watched yesterday's video and the only reason I'm mentioning this is because that 10-0 loss to Betsy still haunts me. however, we did play them again in 2010 and got payback 55-14. You did make 2010-2011 a wonderful and memorable experience. Thank you and keep doing what you do

i am amazed at all the people that thank me every year for these videos. What people don't realize is doing these videos has been better therapy for me than anything else in the world. As for Coach Ballard, im not sure what others b eef might be with him, that's between him and them, but for me personally, he has made the last 4 years of my life much more bearable and actually quite enjoyable at times. I wont go into all the personal stuff but just know that man, his staff and those kids are well worth every second I spend documenting the most special run in Devil history.....thanks to everyone for the kind words....i am a bit upset i didnt get to meet Woodby30 or any other of the betsy fans on here, but i understand finding a dry spot took precident..hah

i am amazed at all the people that thank me every year for these videos. What people don't realize is doing these videos has been better therapy for me than anything else in the world. As for Coach Ballard, im not sure what others b eef might be with him, that's between him and them, but for me personally, he has made the last 4 years of my life much more bearable and actually quite enjoyable at times. I wont go into all the personal stuff but just know that man, his staff and those kids are well worth every second I spend documenting the most special run in Devil history.....thanks to everyone for the kind words....i am a bit upset i didnt get to meet Woodby30 or any other of the betsy fans on here, but i understand finding a dry spot took precident..hah

I actually looked for you. I was hiding under one of the trees lol Then I set up my camera in the endzone  closest too the visiting concession stand. Were you wearing a TN jacket cause someone wearing a TN jacket was in my way forever. LOL

Dont worry we will meet sometime and talk football.

I actually looked for you. I was hiding under one of the trees lol Then I set up my camera in the endzone  closest too the visiting concession stand. Were you wearing a TN jacket cause someone wearing a TN jacket was in my way forever. LOL

LOL...no, thats my buddy sean, he's the "official" video guy for greeneville so to speak. he makes the season  highlight video for the team at the end of the year. I was the goofy l ooking devil on the field before the game with an 8 foot tall greeneville umbrella with my camera duct taped under it.....Redneck smarts baby...haha

Why cant you cut doen two trees on the visitors side? What a ripoff pay $8 and cant see part of the game.

. Dude you're on 2 threads whining about trees! You have the power to pick your butt up and move. You are the only one who has ever said anything about the trees. Get a life bro life's to short to worry about stupid Sh**t..