Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Couple of things:

If MC was as good as pastry thinks he is smart, then there would be no reason to play the playoffs in 2A.

I think MC wins

I am pulling for Boyd

If Cardwell does not have the ball then Jackson needs to have it.

Boyd played decent defense against SP and made them drive for the most part. They will need to do that again.

Silverdales dominating performance against Rockwood makes the BB win over the Seahawks more impressive.

I hope the MC coaching staff does not change.

he was the clock operator .

Just trying to rattle a few cages pegleg.....I hope your right about MC not having a problem this Friday. I just get the feeling that MC plays down to the competition they are playing. They need to come out fast and hard to put this game away and make some noise in the playoffs....two teams that worry me after Boyd....and we all know who that is....lol

Couple of things:

If MC was as good as pastry thinks he is smart, then there would be no reason to play the playoffs in 2A.

I think MC wins

I am pulling for Boyd

If Cardwell does not have the ball then Jackson needs to have it.

Boyd played decent defense against SP and made them drive for the most part. They will need to do that again.

Silverdales dominating performance against Rockwood makes the BB win over the Seahawks more impressive.

I hope the MC coaching staff does not change.

Well thank you for your non-support. We have many that don't want us to win BUT I also see Marion winning this game. As for the silverdale game....didn't watch or hear it. Boyd must have played there game of the year to win that one....Hopefully there luck runs out Friday night!

Well thank you for your non-support. We have many that don't want us to win BUT I also see Marion winning this game. As for the silverdale game....didn't watch or hear it. Boyd must have played there game of the year to win that one....Hopefully there luck runs out Friday night!

Yep not a talented bone in my sons or his friends bodies just luck that they won that's why we are thinking of encouraging them to skip practice this week and just play the powerball and mega millions because most on here think that they have a better chance at winning that than they do at beating Marion:)

Boyd Wins!!