Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Warrior918

Talking about a one man show. Boyd is the biggest one man show in the state.

now a one man show cant stay with the Warriors and you know that:}

listening to the radio replay of our team vs MC ... It seems their announcer counts the team with most first downs as a win while most team count most touchdowns as a win. So remember to them you have to get the most first downs for them to consider you the winner. For me a 60 yard TD run is better than 6 first downs. But that's just me I guess.

listening to the radio replay of our team vs MC ... It seems their announcer counts the team with most first downs as a win while most team count most touchdowns as a win. So remember to them you have to get the most first downs for them to consider you the winner. For me a 60 yard TD run is better than 6 first downs. But that's just me I guess.

:roflol:

I'm going to have to give this one to the home team.  I feel the teams are close enough that Boyd gets back yard advantage.  If I weren't at our game I'd be at your game and I'd be rooting for the Warriors, but logic dictates the Bucks will win.

Just when I start to like some of your posts you up say something like this. Warriors win this game and goes on to TC. Good example of your logic, 2008 Boyd was region champs over Marion by one point. Playoffs come around and Marion visits Boyd and wins by one point. Logic dictates Boyd should have won that game by stats alone. On Friday nights, you can throw logic out the window!!!! Both valley teams move on after this Fridays games.......

Edited by MCHSFAN2008