Round 2 Cleveland @ Rhea County.

BigGreenCountry

Cleveland will be ready for this game. Thank Goodness the refs wont be from there. Only place id say the refs are worse than the ones up at mcminn county.

these comments always crack me up lol cause the same referee association that covers rhea covers mcminn county.  cleveland is covered by chatt association. 

EndZone, Id like for you to please explain which facts I don't got straight.

First, Crawford is obviously a pretty good "scheme guy" or he wouldn't be where he is.

Secondly, you said his run at Brentwood was "pretty average". Really? Averaging nearly 8 wins a season, 10 playoff appearances, and a state championship is "average"?

Lastly, you said most of us on this board could coach Brentwood. So, basicalky, you're saying that team could coach itself. Is there seriously a team in this state you can name that's so talent-ridden it could win without a coach?

Go home, dude. You're drunk.

Every week seems like fans are underestimating Cleveland...

Few weeks ago it was Cleveland was average and ooltewah would beat them easily

Last week I was told Cleveland wouldn't score 20 against 5A's #1 defense

This week its Cleveland cant stay on the field with Rhea...so we'll see how that goes.

CBRF I can assure you Rhea is not going to underestimate you guys. You are a good team no butts about it. And we at Rhea County feel the same about our team. This is going to be a good game to watch. But gots to go with our Eagles.

NOW WAIT A MINUTE BUDDY......I KNOW YOU GOT ALOT OF EAGLE PRIDE AND ALL BUT TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IS PRETTY COCKY......WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SCHEMES SIR.....PUT A JERSEY AND PADS ON OR BECOME A COACH.....YOU'RE A FAN SIR....WE HAD 4 PLAYOFF TEAMS WITH 3 REMAINING FROM OUR DISTRICT......CRAWFORD,GATEWOOD, AND GREENE/BRYAN HAVE DONE A FINE JOB WITH THESE TEAMS.....CONGRATS ON YOUR RUN THRU YOUR NEW DISTRICT WITH YOUR NEW COACH......5AAA WAS TO TUFF FOR THAT.....

You really crack me up.

listen guys, it's ok to admit the guy just isn't in the same class as Pemberton. It doesn't mean he's not a good coach.

So if Cleveland had gotten Pemberton and Rhea had gotten Crawford would you still be making this assumption? Let the boys play and the coaches coach...and let the chips fall where they may...and also, programs have their ups & downs...just the nature of the beast...but to make assumptions that Rhea will steamroll past the competition is a very very bold statement...As a former Coach myself, one never overlooks anyone...to be in the playoffs itself shows the tenacity and the grit that a team shows...you must be a parent and/or diehard fan? But comments and posts like yours makes for great bathroom reading material...

So if Cleveland had gotten Pemberton and Rhea had gotten Crawford would you still be making this assumption? Let the boys play and the coaches coach...and let the chips fall where they may...and also, programs have their ups & downs...just the nature of the beast...but to make assumptions that Rhea will steamroll past the competition is a very very bold statement...As a former Coach myself, one never overlooks anyone...to be in the playoffs itself shows the tenacity and the grit that a team shows...you must be a parent and/or diehard fan? But comments and posts like yours makes for great bathroom reading material...

great statement here

I really like this RheaCounty team....... The thing that jumped out at me right off the bat from the jamboree was that they were a unit, played great football. As the year went along they stayed very hungry. I really don’t care what anybody say’s from 5AAA if Rhea was still in it they would be very close to the top and headed to the playoffs. Now with that said I do not think they would have finished 9-1, just a little harder going thru Ooltewah, Cleveland, McMinn, Bradley, East Hamilton and WalkerValley can also play…… But Rhea would be in the playoffs. The coach at Rhea is a class guy and has done very well, Crawford is also very well thought of…….. If Rhea is to win this ball game it will be with down right old time football smashing it right at you, they will not make many mistakes. Cleveland is as balanced as any team out there, they can throw it, and they can run it. Folks can drag you in the ditch real fast on here, (been there a time or 2) Stay focused on the goal….. Again I will say it the team that has it last will win this thing…… If East Ham can get by the 2k rock off there back that is Ooltewah I am not to thrilled about playing either of you.

I really like this RheaCounty team....... The thing that jumped out at me right off the bat from the jamboree was that they were a unit, played great football. As the year went along they stayed very hungry. I really don’t care what anybody say’s from 5AAA if Rhea was still in it they would be very close to the top and headed to the playoffs. Now with that said I do not think they would have finished 9-1, just a little harder going thru Ooltewah, Cleveland, McMinn, Bradley, East Hamilton and WalkerValley can also play…… But Rhea would be in the playoffs. The coach at Rhea is a class guy and has done very well, Crawford is also very well thought of…….. If Rhea is to win this ball game it will be with down right old time football smashing it right at you, they will not make many mistakes. Cleveland is as balanced as any team out there, they can throw it, and they can run it. Folks can drag you in the ditch real fast on here, (been there a time or 2) Stay focused on the goal….. Again I will say it the team that has it last will win this thing…… If East Ham can get by the 2k rock off there back that is Ooltewah I am not to thrilled about playing either of you. [/size]

Excellent post right here. This is spot on and all the talk about this coach or that coach or this district or that district doesn't matter. 2 good teams are playing and it'll be fun to watch. That's all that matters