Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

Always Rave!Love to see the real small town win!

I'm for the small school too, the one with 290 actual students...lol. Good luck to the Kees this week, it will be a tough one, but you guys have been in tougher games. Keep District 3 rolling. Give us an update on Anderson if you get a chance, I've had several people ask me about his progress. I had a GCA dad ask me about him last night at Oneida. Thanks.

One thing that I noticed last night was how much the Oneida staff was yelling EVERY play to the players on the field. It felt like a pee wee game with that much yelling and "coaching" going on each and every play. Does that happen each week, or were the coaches just pumped up about the playoffs?

WOW!A Pee-Wee game.Ouch!!Kaz and crow i'm curious to hear your reaction to this.

I'm for the small school too, the one with 290 actual students...lol. Good luck to the Kees this week, it will be a tough one, but you guys have been in tougher games. Keep District 3 rolling. Give us an update on Anderson if you get a chance, I've had several people ask me about his progress. I had a GCA dad ask me about him last night at Oneida. Thanks.

He had a good night at SB,little rusty with three games off but looked good.

Nah, to fat, dumb, & broke for that business :D

Just wondering, from your helicopter reference on your signature. My dad was a helicopter pilot for 40 yrs, thought you might know him if you were a pilot.

Let's try to get together Friday night. I would like to have you in the booth at halftime and get an Oneida perspective on the game if you don't mind being a part of the DCIAGY broadcast...

Just wondering, from your helicopter reference on your signature. My dad was a helicopter pilot for 40 yrs, thought you might know him if you were a pilot.

Let's try to get together Friday night. I would like to have you in the booth at halftime and get an Oneida perspective on the game if you don't mind being a part of the DCIAGY broadcast...

I'm in for some pre-game hot chocolate & a little chatter but no way on the radio stuff. Thanks for the offer but if the DCIAGY faithful are correct y'all will be up so much by half I may be speechless or cursing like a private school boy by then :lol:

The helicopter line is an inside story, if we meet up I'll let ya in on it. Not that great of a story but a little funny.