Sequoyah @ Hixson 4A Quad 2 round 2

ChiefStrong

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hixson doesn't play a lot of linemen both ways and they are pretty big. That combination, along with 2 good backs, allows Hixson to usually wear down opponents and take over in the 4th quarter.

The Brainerd game was a fluke.

This should be a close game.

Edited by glock22

I know stats don't mean anything but for anyone who is interested here are a couple stats for the two teams.

Hixson scores 28.8 points per game and allows 13.3

Sequoyah scores 33.3 points per game and allows 10.8

So it looks like we have 2 very good defensive teams and 2 decent offensive teams. Also for people that don't know just how close Sequoyah was to being undefeated their 2 combined losses were just by 10 points. One they lost by 3 and the other by 7.

Edited by ChiefStrong

I believe the Sequoyah defense has been playing well as of late, like ChiefStrong said 10.8 points allowed over the season, maybe 21 combined points over their last 5 games.  The way both teams run the ball, should be a quick game.  Who can capitalize on turnovers, will be the factor in this game.  GO CHIEFS!!

by looking at past games, hixon beat chatt central i believe 20-12 or something like that and sequoyah beat em 34-3? maybe ? and i know u can't just base games off of past stuff but sequoyah should handle business again friday night.  they need to get all they can since they got a great draw in the brackett

Edited by tpbear55