PASSIVE DA OWL AGGRESSIVE VS CHATTACANE ROUND 2

THERE IS REALLY NO NEED TO GO INTO ALOT OF STABS IN JABS WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TWO TEAMS.....WE WILL SETTLE THE SCORE ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT....WE HAVE LOST SOME PLAYERS AND SO HAVE THEY......WE HAVE GOTTEN BETTER IN SOME AREAS AND SO HAVE THEY.....BUT THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND WHATEVER YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2 YOU CAN POST......PLEASE DONT BE FOUL....THESE ARE 2 CLASS ORGANIZATIONS TRYING TO REPRESENT 5AAA IN THE PLAYOFFS.....#GO OWLS/HURRICANES :thumb:

I hear we might get to see that back that "couldnt hit the holes" back on the field against Ooltewah. He'll probably still be lookin for a hole after he out runs your corner on a toss. Canes win this one 31-21 on the back of Millitta and the running game.

Pretty sure EH only rushed for 52 yards against Rhea.  Just throwing that out there.

Pretty sure EH only rushed for 52 yards against Rhea.  Just throwing that out there.

Well you were only 21 yards off it was 73 yards rushing. #6 the kid that can not find the holes had 9 carries for 53 yards 5.8 per carry and 4 catches for 51 yards all screens a 12.7 avg: for a total of 104 yards of offense ( 876 yards of total offense and 12 TD’s for the year, he was a  OK back). He will be missed but #42 has stepped up. We are fine. By the way I do know he had 82 yards rushing and 16 yards receiving vs. the Owls last time and all 3 TD’s I think #42 will have like numbers.

There is absolutely no fear of Ooltewah, there is no shortness of breath, and it is 100% all business this week. Can we beat the Owls, yes! Can the Owls beat us yes! We will take the bus ride over and put it all on the line. After it’s over win or lose we will shake there hand, this is High School football at its best!

This is a much focused bunch! But there is no doubt that the focus could be blurred by the Owls…… an’t stupid to think other wise.

From the Cane board:

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers!

Rocky Balboa:

Source:

The stat numbers are from the Hurricane stat guy who sends them to the paper and myself and I load them onto the Cane web site.

Well you were only 21 yards off it was 73 yards rushing. #6 the kid that can not find the holes had 9 carries for 53 yards 5.8 per carry and 4 catches for 51 yards all screens a 12.7 avg: for a total of 104 yards of offense ( 876 yards of total offense and 12 TD’s for the year, he was a  OK back). He will be missed but #42 has stepped up. We are fine. By the way I do know he had 82 yards rushing and 16 yards receiving vs. the Owls last time and all 3 TD’s I think #42 will have like numbers.

There is absolutely no fear of Ooltewah, there is no shortness of breath, and it is 100% all business this week. Can we beat the Owls, yes! Can the Owls beat us yes! We will take the bus ride over and put it all on the line. After it’s over win or lose we will shake there hand, this is High School football at its best!

This is a much focused bunch! But there is no doubt that the focus could be blurred by the Owls…… an’t stupid to think other wise.

From the Cane board:

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers!

Rocky Balboa:

Source:

The stat numbers are from the Hurricane stat guy who sends them to the paper and myself and I load them onto the Cane web site.

GOOD ASSESSMENT CHATTAOWL....IT'S WIN OR GO HOME...PERIOD.....RHEA HAS A BOATLOAD OF CONFIDENCE AGAINST THE TOP 3 GIVEN THAT THEY HAD A GOOD SHOWING IN THE JAMBOREE AGAINST OWLS...AND A WIN AGAINST CANES.....AND A SCRIMMAGE AGAINST RAIDERS......BUT TO SAY STEAMROLL...IS A BIT EXAGGERATED.....