Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

I thought the refs were the worse I have ever seen in this game! Not that it helped Ca win, they beat us straight up but that they just called a horrible game and were pretty much to blame for the tempers. WC running back gets tackled and whistle blows, everybody stops except one Ca player and he's still pushing and shoving, at that point a WC player pushes him off his running back and guess what? Personal foul on WC! At the end of the game a Ca player is holding a WC player down and WC player tries pushing himself up off of him and guess what? Personal foul WC! I hope the refs sleep well tonight!

I thought the refs were the worse I have ever seen in this game! Not that it helped Ca win, they beat us straight up but that they just called a horrible game and were pretty much to blame for the tempers. WC running back gets tackled and whistle blows, everybody stops except one Ca player and he's still pushing and shoving, at that point a WC player pushes him off his running back and guess what? Personal foul on WC! At the end of the game a Ca player is holding a WC player down and WC player tries pushing himself up off of him and guess what? Personal foul WC! I hope the refs sleep well tonight!

Watch any college or pro game, the one who retaliates gets penalized....it's how it has always been, like it or not. Everyone knows 1a gets the bottom of the barrel when it comes to refs anyways

Like I told another poster CA didn't do enough with the time they had so quit whining about  the clock, that official wasn't from WC and if anyone would have home cooking it would be CA " A PRIVATE" I might Add!  If we had 5 more mins Wc probaly would have scored again and woulda, coulda, shoulda!!!! Blaw Blaw Blaw  You lost deal with it soon, because you will feel it again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "GO CATS"

I guess you were wrong.

WILDCAT 89 YOUR GONE! GOOD LUCK IN BB.

The Trash yall talked and the way you played(after the play) was some of the worst. your one to talk about shoveing after the play. and what about at the end of the game when one of your seniors is beating up on an 8th grader in his first high school play!

The Trash yall talked and the way you played(after the play) was some of the worst. your one to talk about shoveing after the play. and what about at the end of the game when one of your seniors is beating up on an 8th grader in his first high school play!

It was a sophomore not a senior and you need to watch it on film

And that makes it OK?

No, I didnt say it was ok, WC had a few boys lose their composure a little bit and one of them was mine and we done had a long talk about that this morning. After the emotions have settled I will now say Ca out played WC, but the comments about the refs I still stand behind, not that it decided the winner, but that it had alot to do with the boys losing their composure. I wish y'all the best of luck next week!

No, I didnt say it was ok, WC had a few boys lose their composure a little bit and one of them was mine and we done had a long talk about that this morning. After the emotions have settled I will now say Ca out played WC, but the comments about the refs I still stand behind, not that it decided the winner, but that it had alot to do with the boys losing their composure. I wish y'all the best of luck next week!

I see 30-year-old men lose their composure on the football field, basketball court, etc. every day.  And we expect these HS boys to get it right for 80 plays on a Friday night?  Gimme a break.  They're kids - they are learning.  I don't think we've had a game all year without a personal foul called on us.  Coaches (and dads/moms) use it as a life-lesson and they become better men.  Good job wildcat89!

I see 30-year-old men lose their composure on the football field, basketball court, etc. every day. And we expect these HS boys to get it right for 80 plays on a Friday night? Gimme a break. They're kids - they are learning. I don't think we've had a game all year without a personal foul called on us. Coaches (and dads/moms) use it as a life-lesson and they become better men. Good job wildcat89!

great post!

I see 30-year-old men lose their composure on the football field, basketball court, etc. every day. And we expect these HS boys to get it right for 80 plays on a Friday night? Gimme a break. They're kids - they are learning. I don't think we've had a game all year without a personal foul called on us. Coaches (and dads/moms) use it as a life-lesson and they become better men. Good job wildcat89!