Wayne Co vs Columbia Acad

wildcat89

The Trash yall talked and the way you played(after the play) was some of the worst. your one to talk about shoveing after the play. and what about at the end of the game when one of your seniors is beating up on an 8th grader in his first high school play!

"BEATING UP"  what game were you watching? 

It does no good to yell at the refs no matter what side your on. They do the best that they can do to be in the right spot to call the game. It is hard to see everything that goes on out on the field. I think most work hard to call the best game they can call. Think we can do better then become a ref.

It does no good to yell at the refs no matter what side your on. They do the best that they can do to be in the right spot to call the game. It is hard to see everything that goes on out on the field. I think most work hard to call the best game they can call. Think we can do better then become a ref.

They get paid to do their job just like I get paid to do mine and if I did mine the way they did theirs then I wouldn't have a job! If they don't want to do it right then they should watch from the stands!

Being in right spot to make call is hard to do when you're out of shape. Sometimes flags are thrown so they don't have to run to other end of field. I'm not saying all referees are like this but there are a few white caps that need to give it up.

wildcat when you do your job do you have people dropping F bombs at you, calling you everything under the sun and throwing out threats at you like the WC fans? Most likely not. Would really like to see you come out there in the Friday Night Lights or even on Saturday morning with the pee wees and give it a shot. Just to see how it really looks from the field. The TSSAA needs officials in all sports. Until you've been there think you better stick to Xbox!

wildcat when you do your job do you have people dropping F bombs at you, calling you everything under the sun and throwing out threats at you like the WC fans? Most likely not. Would really like to see you come out there in the Friday Night Lights or even on Saturday morning with the pee wees and give it a shot. Just to see how it really looks from the field. The TSSAA needs officials in all sports. Until you've been there think you better stick to Xbox!

I didn't drop no f bombs or threaten anybody, nor did I approve of it! And when that took place it was toward the end when the refs had done went crazy! Maybe you need to stick to the Xbox and give up reffing all together if you can't do your job!