11 AA 2013-2014 predictions? Players to watch?

basketballjones

Don't know about scary. He is only one player and a very young one at that. He is very fun to watch and plays older than he is. That being said Camden lacks size and has a senior shooting guard who thinks he is Michael Jordan /pistol Pete and Kobe all rolled into one. What he really is...a ball hog who loses his dribble when he tries to be Pete and misses his shot when he thinks he can score on anyone with a little head shake  and a average cross over. until the new coach reins him in we are going to lose to good teams and even some bad ones.  

The really sad part is the senior is actually a very very good ball player when he plays in the flow of the game and lets the game come to him. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the Waverly/Dickson game last night and was a little

surprised that Dickson kept game as close as they did...

They controlled pace of game for the most part. Waverly has 

another tune-up before they get Creek Wood at home. There 

is a strong chance we will sweep both Dickson and CW this year.

This Waverly team has a chance to be really good. CW better

bring it tuesday or they will get throttled especially if they try and run with

us. We are getting better every game. This game could determine the 

district. Should be a fun one to watch. We have a couple guys that I dont

think CW will be able to contain..Dell and Smith will show out, so be ready

Camden seems to think they have what it takes to shut down Waverly tonight! Supposedly Waverly cannot control the Vick kid that is a freshmen for Camden from what I'm hearing out of Camden.

Sounds like parents have been talking smack at work.... Camden  boys know what Waverly brings.. Camden is small and has trouble on the boards if Waverly has size thats to their advantage. The  Vick Kid will be one of, if not the best player in the building tonight...but he is still a freshman and needs  some more muscle. I will just say it like this if Waverly had Vick ya'll would be talking about him way more than we will.  Great ball player better person and comes from a great family.

I would guess Waverly has the better team and thats just knowing how Waverly is about BB

Waverly wins 96-77 in a game that did not see much defense lol. Damesworth had 38 for Waverly and Vick had 17 for Camden.  Number 11, had a great first half for Camden, Weed? (Not sure on the name)

Number 11 is Weed. he is a heck of a ball player when he lets the game come to him,when he forces he looks like he has never played the game.17 points is a season low for Vick. This is the first good team we have played and the first man to man team also he will adjust.  Congratulations on the district win. What did you think about Vick? Keep in mind he is 14 

Edited by Beagle

Number 11 is Weed. he is a heck of a ball player when he lets the game come to him,when he forces he looks like he has never played the game.17 points is a season low for Vick. This is the first good team we have played and the first man to man team also he will adjust.  Congratulations on the district win. What did you think about Vick? Keep in mind he is 14 

I think he has a bright future. He will continue to develop, and he already has a very smooth shot. I can definitely see why you guys are excited about him.