Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

You don't care who did what / where-------------------------And Gaddis did win the State 23 years ago.. We all get it.

I didn't say that. What I did say is I don't care where Blade was before or after OR. I don't care where Gaddis was before or after OR. I don't care if Gaddis won a state title at OR 23 years ago or three years ago. He won one. You don't like him and you enjoy being critical of him. We all get that.

I didn't say that. What I did say is I don't care where Blade was before or after OR. I don't care where Gaddis was before or after OR. I don't care if Gaddis won a state title at OR 23 years ago or three years ago. He won one. You don't like him and you enjoy being critical of him. We all get that.

Phil Fulmer won a Nat. title as well.. Just sayn

The article I read in the Oak Ridger a few months ago was pretty convincing. The 1958 team won the National Championship. We accept that you're anti-Gaddis and I guess now you're anti-Armstrong , but I hope to goodness you're not anti-Oak Ridge!

My take on him is that he is not a serious OR football fan. He takes too much enjoyment in bashing than supporting. He enjoys the fight when there shouldn't even be a fight. This is fun for him but a serious fan he is not.