Union City Tornadoes 2013

BigSwo

Cactus I'm not familiar with you as a UC poster. Since I am using my phone at the moment I can't see your number of posts. Are you new to the T? You appear to be a UC poster. I hope you are because I could use some more help. I invite you to join forces with me to help fight off all the haters. You, me, JDOGG and Atlas are about all we have. I guess I'm the most consistent but I have my buds to back me up. Come on and join the fight.

I'm with you.  Go UC.  Good win for the UC basketball team against strong Jackson Southside team tonight.  Purple and Gold Pride everywhere (including the color of the field!)

Swo, our common theme for this year:  Compete, Play physical, and limit fumbles!  We are hard to handle when we do those 3 things. 

I'm with you.  Go UC.  Good win for the UC basketball team against strong Jackson Southside team tonight.  Purple and Gold Pride everywhere (including the color of the field!)

Swo, our common theme for this year:  Compete, Play physical, and limit fumbles!  We are hard to handle when we do those 3 things. 

I'll give you guys props for the basketball enviroment, the most hostile place I've ever been to. The student section is over the top. This is what we are trying to accomplish with our Posse in football. The UC girls should be one of the front runners in Bball this year!!! 

• Upvote 1

I'm with you. Go UC. Good win for the UC basketball team against strong Jackson Southside team tonight. Purple and Gold Pride everywhere (including the color of the field!)

Swo, our common theme for this year: Compete, Play physical, and limit fumbles! We are hard to handle when we do those 3 things.

Yeah I dont know why the didn't state that in my opening statement. I should edit and add this in

I have searched through and to my knowledge there is no thread started for UC 2013. So to keep me and other UC posters from taking over other boards talking about our team I started this one to give us a place to brag on our boys.

COMPETE- PLAY PHYSICAL-LIMIT FUMBLES has been our common theme this season

I will start by saying this. These guys are motivated. I mean more so than any team, maybe even the 09 team, that I have seen in a while. The strengths of this team are diffrent than other teams I've watched play here. We have had dominating line play in the past but not like this. These kids simply impose thier will on opposing teams. You can't key only on the fullback as much as you once could. you must watch everything. We haVe a legitimate passing threat. Once we lure the DBs into the box we drop a pass over the middle that usually goes for big yardage or even a TD.

In the past our pass defense has been horrible. For once I can say that we are decent in that area. We have more INTs than I can remeber us having in a while. We are tough against the run and give QBs a head ache. But the single biggest thing we have is a "never say die' attitude. After the season opener these guys could have simply called it quits. ....They didn't. They played harder and got to work fixing the problems that lost that game for them. There have been moments when they seemed flat but smehow they turned things around and got back into the game to pull out a victory. They have that "it factor" What ever it is. They will need that factor more now than ever as we enter the post season. Now is when "it" starts. We have a tough road to the end. I would say tougher than most. If we come out of the West this season we will have had been battle tested and should be ready to make a good showing in Cookeville. But we gotta get there first. GO TORNADOES.

I am with anyone that is for Union City and will defend them to the death.  Although I prefer to be the leader and not the follower.   Whatever works.  I have been reading this forums for months now.  Finally decided to start talking.  Guess I was waiting for the important games to start.  I hope I didn't jinx anything.

I am with anyone that is for Union City and will defend them to the death.  Although I prefer to be the leader and not the follower.   Whatever works.  I have been reading this forums for months now.  Finally decided to start talking.  Guess I was waiting for the important games to start.  I hope I didn't jinx anything.

Cactus I have no problem with anyone being the leader. If there is such a thing on Coacht. I just want more support as we go into the second season of the year. If you prefer to be the leader jump in and run with it. I have been posting and supporting UC for years on the T and will do so for as long as I can. I sometimes become creative and create story lines for certain opposing team posters to take part in. I have composed some entertaining situations for certain LC and Mckenzie posters that are still talked about on the T. I try to never throw the first punch but i always defend the Purple and Gold. This season I have been very reserved in my posts but ....I am becoming more like my former self this week. It's all Butchie's (AKA Buttcheeks) fault. He tries his best to keep up but he is old and fat and must always wear his helmet while posting. SO I consider him ready for "The Golden Living Center".