Union City Tornadoes 2013

BigSwo

its not rubbing anything. UC enrollment is like 389 or something , humbolt the same. the west tn schools are the biggest single a schools in the state so they should be ashamed when they don't win it.

i agree coalfield is K-12. 200 in high school. but ive backed off talking due to the fact that CF cannot get past south pitt and my opinion is about as welcome as a turd in the punch bowl. Union city has a awesome program, awesome facilities, and the talk about zoning and all that bores me. I just know we cannot compete with you guys we are too small, our kids come in generations, our super bowl is beating south pitt. I'll never back down saying UC should be 2A, because we just cannot compete or coalfield should be .5A we are tiny tiny compred to UC or south pitt.

i agree coalfield is K-12. 200 in high school. but ive backed off talking due to the fact that CF cannot get past south pitt and my opinion is about as welcome as a turd in the punch bowl. Union city has a awesome program, awesome facilities, and the talk about zoning and all that bores me. I just know we cannot compete with you guys we are too small, our kids come in generations, our super bowl is beating south pitt. I'll never back down saying UC should be 2A, because we just cannot compete or coalfield should be .5A we are tiny tiny compred to UC or south pitt.

Actually, SP has about 240 students.  CF is not tiny compared to SP.

Actually, SP has about 240 students.  CF is not tiny compared to SP.

Well I'll tell ya my hats off to south pitt for year in year out having a great team with those small numbers. Also now that things have settled I'd like to say I wish the CF-SP game didnt end that ugly. I wish there were no poor sportsmanship from either fan base and I wish the teams could have shaken hands. I understand why they didnt though, Hopefully next time we play sportsmanship will show and good old hard hitting football will be the theme. Peace from CF.

Did you UC fans see this?  This is Sonny Moore's final 1A Top Ten.  It essentially means that you finished as the 46th top team in the state - regardless of classification.  I know, I know - it's a crazy computer algorithm.  But still, that's pretty impressive!!! 

46 UNION CITY                             1A    13   1   0    94.74     123.20

89 SOUTH PITTSBURG                  1A    12   2   0    83.62     114.54

99 NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN            1A    12   1   0    92.83     113.13

152 HUMBOLDT                            1A     9   4   0    91.56     102.89

160 COALFIELD                              1A     9   4   0    87.66     101.98

170 DRESDEN                                1A     7   4   0    95.09     100.40

171 COLUMBIA ACADEMY            1A    10   2   0    86.54     100.38

187 WAYNE COUNTY                    1A     7   5   0    87.21      97.36

203 JO BYRNS                                1A     7   5   0    88.73      94.49

209 GREENBACK                            1A     7   5   0    92.88      93.56

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm#classes

Edited by NCSdad1962