Union City Tornadoes 2013

BigSwo

He thought they got cheated by SP now that UC has a nice field and facilities and won the gold they should not be in 1A.

thats a lie dude. no one said anything about "got cheated by SP" we got beat on the field fair and square. the second part does have some truth though. i did make that implication. maybe out of ignorance if you know the true definition of that word. Lack of knowledge!

Congrats to UC. I want to say thank you to all of the players and staff for being top notch. Very respectable and classy bunch. They just run over you, help you up, dust you off and then run over you again. They do this all day long without having to tell you about it. The character and resilience of this team reflects that of their leadership. My kind of football team. Much respect for the Golden Tornadoes Program

Great post

UC players, coaches, and fans........

Congratulations from NCS.  You guys deserved this one!!  It's all been said on here before, but I'll mention it one more time - you represent your community and school very well.  After watching your principal and coach interviewed on tv yesterday, it's obvious it all trickles down from the top.

I know you have some tough teams in your quad, but they (and all of us in quad 3 as well) have a great standard (set by you) to try and catch up with.

BigSwo and JDOGG - was a pleasure to meet you guys and I hope our paths cross (at your place) next year.

UC players, coaches, and fans........

Congratulations from NCS. You guys deserved this one!! It's all been said on here before, but I'll mention it one more time - you represent your community and school very well. After watching your principal and coach interviewed on tv yesterday, it's obvious it all trickles down from the top.

I know you have some tough teams in your quad, but they (and all of us in quad 3 as well) have a great standard (set by you) to try and catch up with.

BigSwo and JDOGG - was a pleasure to meet you guys and I hope our paths cross (at your place) next year.

I hope we do and it was a pleasure to meet you as well, and thank you for your support just hope your son is doing better.