Silverdale @ Hampton

skydogg25

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GeeeWiz!

The whole other thread was DELETED! It wasnt that bad...There was much good info on that tread!

Heck,I spent 10 mintes on a reply to Pujo, gcapride, radio and raven! It was a "come together" piece worthy of a Pulitzer Prize B)  

SD will be a challenge for the DOGS...But our men are preparing hard and seem focused to move through SD...It will be a close game, at home, in the bitter cold....The DOGS win by 9

GeeeWiz!

The whole other thread was DELETED! It wasnt that bad...There was much good info on that tread!

Heck,I spent 10 mintes on a reply to Pujo, gcapride, radio and raven! It was a "come together" piece worthy of a Pulitzer Prize B)  

SD will be a challenge for the DOGS...But our men are preparing hard and seem focused to move through SD...It will be a close game, at home, in the bitter cold....The DOGS win by 9

It really wasn't that bad, they tried to twist my post to make me look like a cold hearted person. but what the heck.

As far as our game,we are the underdog and we will have to play at a high level. Are we capable of doing so, I really believe we can. Just hope its worth the price of admission,whicth is tooooooo high. Hope its an injury free game . And if we are to lose, at least it will come at the hands of a very classey program.Was really impressed with those guys last year.

GeeeWiz!

I was reading it this morning then it all of a sudden said I was not authorized to view that page....I was thinking pujo took away my carter county thread reading privelages.lol

Good luck dogs and landers this week were pulling for yall down here. I dont know how much better SD is this than last year but Hampton will be a little better prepared this year going in at full strength not having to make last minute adjustments to the game plan.

I think Hampton has the tougher game between the two and the tougher road if they continue in the playoffs, but I think cloudland can make some noise deep in the playoffs.

SD-21 Hampton-14 sorry guys JMO Im pulling hard for yall though.

I think Cloudland gets midway  28-20

Edited by old24eagle

I was reading it this morning then it all of a sudden said I was not authorized to view that page....I was thinking pujo took away my carter county thread reading privelages.lol

Good luck dogs and landers this week were pulling for yall down here. I dont know how much better SD is this than last year but Hampton will be a little better prepared this year going in at full strength not having to make last minute adjustments to the game plan.

I think Hampton has the tougher game between the two and the tougher road if they continue in the playoffs, but I think cloudland can make some noise deep in the playoffs.

SD-21 Hampton-14 sorry guys JMO Im pulling hard for yall though.

I think Cloudland gets midway  28-20

Good post Oldeagle, couldn't argue with a single word. But I think we will play with alot of pride and determination. If thats good enough to get the win,great. If not, we can be proud of our kids and start preparing for next season.All  small rural public schools are up and down. Silverdale seems to go through the same process. I don't expect either of us to win the state, but state championships are not the only way to measure success.Ilook for us to be much stronger in the next couple of years. I just hope the privates are gone and the state comes down to schools who operate in the same fashion.I may be wrong, but I think it just might happen.

Wish I could read the other thread. Heard it was interesting. Lol.

This game should be a good one. Hampton is playing good football right now and Silverdale is good but lost to a very down Boyd Buchanan team. By no means do I think this will be easy for either team. It should be a real good game.

GO DOGS!!!!!!

Wow!!

Edited by skydogg25