Silverdale @ Hampton

skydogg25

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll he is a teenager. I was just trying to be funny. I have a few people on here who don't think much of me. Trying to show them I'm not so bad, just a smart aleck.

Its hard to dislike someone you've never met. I can be honest in saying ,there is not a person on this earth that I hate. I hate some peoples ways, but I'm not so perfect myself. I'll let the good lord do the judgeing. Lets just call a truce and agree to disagree.

Its hard to dislike someone you've never met. I can be honest in saying ,there is not a person on this earth that I hate. I hate some peoples ways, but I'm not so perfect myself. I'll let the good lord do the judgeing. Lets just call a truce and agree to disagree.

I thought we did call a truce. Then you quit talking to me/us!

I thought we did call a truce. Then you quit talking to me/us!

You keep wanting to get a rise outta me, I'm through fighting and bickering with you fellers. I'm not going to change my feelings, but I'll not  fight right on about it. The TSSA is going to do what they seem fit but they can't make us like it. It is what it is.