Future of the Price Twins?

SantaClause

ok Irish. They are making the exact same pay for this 10-1 season as they were for the 3-7 seasons. Some of the pay is from boosters. I don't see them holding up the school or boosters for more money, that's not who they are.  its theres for as long as they want it, win or lose. CC kids are better people just for being around these boys.

Thats fine as its ok for you guys to carry on with your NONE SENSE  and if anyone disagrees then you hate, correct me if I am wrong the district is way down from years past, CC beat a Powell team thats was running with their fourth string QB, the thing is you guys act like the twins are worth more money then other coaches and they have not done anything except for one year, lets see them create a track record then give them the crown... Yes they had a great season for CC but one year doesn't justify the bs of saying they deserve something more then the other guy... Lets see if this is a good football team due to class of players this year or if they do it year after year, then you can say they are the greatest until then they are still average football coaches. This Friday will show what the gap is between a great program and a one year wonder.

I'm sorry for whatever you are going through.

Let me tell you what the Fox says Irish...433 yards rushing and 4 TDs on a Catholic team that was ranked very high defensively. Supposedly one of the best. The media hype didn't predict Fox to break 100 yards let alone for AC to beat them so handily. Every other Irish fan I've encountered hasn't shared excuses of rebuilding. They acknowledged just how powerful this district has become. I could say the same for AC considering a 5-6 record last year, new front line, and most of the team starters are JRs getting their first shot at varsity. This is hardly one of the worst districts. It's just a district that has never gotten much love from the media or those on their high horses at all the private schools.

Thats fine as its ok for you guys to carry on with your NONE SENSE and if anyone disagrees then you hate, correct me if I am wrong the district is way down from years past, CC beat a Powell team thats was running with their fourth string QB, the thing is you guys act like the twins are worth more money then other coaches and they have not done anything except for one year, lets see them create a track record then give them the crown... Yes they had a great season for CC but one year doesn't justify the bs of saying they deserve something more then the other guy... Lets see if this is a good football team due to class of players this year or if they do it year after year, then you can say they are the greatest until then they are still average football coaches. This Friday will show what the gap is between a great program and a one year wonder.

If I could be serious for a moment..."average" football coaches don't do what the Twins have been able to do at CC! They have had average football coaches for years and even had a pretty dang good one in the late '90's...Are they great?? The jury is still out but they are definitely better than AVERAGE..just an opinion tho

Let me tell you what the Fox says Irish...433 yards rushing and 4 TDs on a Catholic team that was ranked very high defensively. Supposedly one of the best. The media hype didn't predict Fox to break 100 yards let alone for AC to beat them so handily. Every other Irish fan I've encountered hasn't shared excuses of rebuilding. They acknowledged just how powerful this district has become. I could say the same for AC considering a 5-6 record last year, new front line, and most of the team starters are JRs getting their first shot at varsity. This is hardly one of the worst districts. It's just a district that has never gotten much love from the media or those on their high horses at all the private schools.

agree 100%

ok Irish. They are making the exact same pay for this 10-1 season as they were for the 3-7 seasons. Some of the pay is from boosters. I don't see them holding up the school or boosters for more money, that's not who they are.  its theres for as long as they want it, win or lose. CC kids are better people just for being around these boys.

Crazy good post I joke around alot but the Price twins are good guys and good coaches. Just dont care much for Hogdogg...lol

Thats fine as its ok for you guys to carry on with your NONE SENSE  and if anyone disagrees then you hate, correct me if I am wrong the district is way down from years past, CC beat a Powell team thats was running with their fourth string QB, the thing is you guys act like the twins are worth more money then other coaches and they have not done anything except for one year, lets see them create a track record then give them the crown... Yes they had a great season for CC but one year doesn't justify the bs of saying they deserve something more then the other guy... Lets see if this is a good football team due to class of players this year or if they do it year after year, then you can say they are the greatest until then they are still average football coaches. This Friday will show what the gap is between a great program and a one year wonder.

Ole Irish boy , shouldnt you just be praying that somehow yall can beat signal mountain friday. Bottom line is CC and AC would both beat the crap out of catholic this year, and AC has already takin care of that butt whoopin for ya

The problem with ole irish boy is and its the same for all catholic fans, theyve got alittle cocky. Catholic couldnt handle playin big boy ball so  they had to move down to play little boy ball and had some success and now they think their a good football team again. Sorry ole buddy but catholic football just isnt very good.

The problem with ole irish boy is and its the same for all catholic fans, theyve got alittle cocky. Catholic couldnt handle playin big boy ball so  they had to move down to play little boy ball and had some success and now they think their a good football team again. Sorry ole buddy but catholic football just isnt very good.

Glad yall could beat 1A coalfield this year, big step for yalls program

In response to pay, it is likely that the Price twins make more but it could be under the table from the booster club or a private donor.  As of 2011 the current head coach supplement in CC was 4000, with the assistant at 2000.  Those figures may have changed but at the same time were extremely low compared with AC.  Head coach in AC with 5 years experience is 10086.  Assistant football coach at AC is 7733 with 5 years experience (per www.acs.ac financial page). These supplements are some of the higher in the state.  A teacher with a masters degree such as the Price's, would make a little above 40k before supplements in AC. There are ways that the Price's are being compensated.  They may also receive another funded supplement such as a weight lifting coach supplement.  I do believe they were put on a 260 contract which would be where most of their "extra" money comes from.  No doubt, CC will do what they can to keep them.  Unfortunately there is only so much the school or school board can do to make that happen.  This help would come from the community or booster club more than likely in secret. I wouldn't blame this community for doing what it could to keep them as they have been very successful this season and have been great for CC.