Future of the Price Twins?

SantaClause

Yep, kerr had lots of recruits from Campbell Co.  My coaches told us that there whole backfield at ACCHS, Anderson co. comprehensive hs, came from CCHS.  Wasn't Chadwells old man the coach at CCHS.  Think he and wifey got a legal separation and he went to ACCHS while still living in CC.

Chadwell was the coach, after going 1-29 over three years they field him. Then he sent his kid AC. Heck, CC fired Chad penningtons dad for gosh sake. CC has a history of firing coaches just as there kids are ready to play HS ball. So Chadwell really left because daddy's feelings were hurt for getting canned after that great 3 year run. Lol. Oh, and Pennington was like 3-37 over four years too. Lol. Great run of coaches at cchs for a long time.

I remember my jr. Year, CC had 16 players playing for a school of 1600 or so, graduated 350 seniors, and they had 16 kids. Lol. U don't have to tell me about CC sucking, heck, I lived it, I know!!!!

Chadwell was the coach, after going 1-29 over three years they field him. Then he sent his kid AC. Heck, CC fired Chad penningtons dad for gosh sake. CC has a history of firing coaches just as there kids are ready to play HS ball. So Chadwell really left because daddy's feelings were hurt for getting canned after that great 3 year run. Lol. Oh, and Pennington was like 3-37 over four years too. Lol. Great run of coaches at cchs for a long time.

I remember my jr. Year, CC had 16 players playing for a school of 1600 or so, graduated 350 seniors, and they had 16 kids. Lol. U don't have to tell me about CC sucking, heck, I lived it, I know!!!!

I might be wrong but didn't Chadwell coach at CC for 1 year while his biy was at AC.  Could be wrong but I thought I remembered this happening.

Ok, so I have come to a conclusion that I hope we can all agree on...the Justin and Matt are great for the CC program, Davey and Russ are great for the AC program, both teams are doing really well on the field.  Both sets of coaches are great role models for our kids.  Neither community wants to see their coaching staff change.  Both coaching staffs have accomplished feats at their respective programs that no previous administration has done.  Both programs have a MAJORITY of their own kids playing for them.  Why can we not just wish both staffs well and support ALL OF THE KIDS regardless of what petty personal stuff any fan might have towards one or the other?  I have loved what Davey and Russ have brought to AC and CC nation has loved what Justin and Matt have brought to CC, why are we even talking about "the future of the Price twins" when there is no indication that their future will be any different than their present?  Cant the 2 communities just move on and support the Kids?  If a player leaves AC for CC than so be it, apparently CC is a better situation for that INDIVIDUAL and the same goes for a player that may leave CC for AC.  It is no longer the way it used to be, the price twins hearts are in the right place, the kids they are coaching and mentoring, it is no different than the way it is at AC.  Lets move on and discuss the actual game of football that a bunch of kids are enjoying having the privlage to play.  Heck, we are discussing things that do not matter like they are world problems or something.  Remember it is supposed to be fun, it would not be called a game if it wasn't.  With that said good luck to both programs not just tonight, but from here on out....GO 3AAA!!!!

• Upvote 1

Its funny to CC fans that OR would take a coach back that kicked them to the curb as well. Every team has weird stuff going on it seems.

It amazes me at the Cockiness that flows out of your posts...I mean I do joke around quite a bit but you seem to have found a new YOU! I am extremely happy for the community and the CC football team but at some point you will be something other than 10-1....just an opinion tho

It amazes me at the Cockiness that flows out of your posts...I mean I do joke around quite a bit but you seem to have found a new YOU! I am extremely happy for the community and the CC football team but at some point you will be something other than 10-1....just an opinion tho

I was responding to an OR fan who said how CC fans are dumb for accepting the Prices back as coach since they left CC for AC in high school.  Well for CC fans it is funny that OR would take a coach back that left them for another school.  Read all the posts and try to formulate what is going on before you comment..just an opinion tho