Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

All joking aside they (Halls) probably would have had a hard time stopping Robertsville's Jordan Graham lol. Word is he was outrunning a lot of our varsity players when he came to an OR practice this past fall. His dad Kwayu is one of our coaches of course. The kid is in 7th grade. Crazy speed.

I know cant wait to watch them when they get in high school higgins sr year they will be so and jr's SCARY!!! They need to come to AC....lol jk

LOL hope we can keep them all. It may have been the frosh team he was outrunning, not sure. Still impressive either way. Yeah, Jordan, Tee, Tray Jackson, Adarious Simpson are all gonna be awesome. At this past years OR football camp Jordan won the 40 yard dash. Tray Jackson who can fly also btw was about 10-15 yards behind him and Tray can fly. Jordan has good blood. His dad was an All State performer for OR.

Edited by SweetScience

LOL hope we can keep them all. It may have been the frosh team he was outrunning, not sure. Still impressive either way. Yeah, Jordan, Tee, Tray Jackson, Adarious Simpson are all gonna be awesome. At this past years OR football camp Jordan won the 40 yard dash. Tray Jackson who can fly also btw was about 10-15 yards behind him and Tray can fly. Jordan has good blood. His dad was an All State performer for OR.

The thing about it is they got great size to be 12 and 13 year old kids tall big and fast ...

I just got word they are going to unveil a bronze statue of Davey next season... It will sit atop the Barn with a spotlight or two shone on it to make it visible throughout the games being played.... I hear there will be an an eternal flame coming from his state semifinal patch on his bronzed letterman jacket that he will be wearing... When did he graduate again...every fireworks show will begin with a blast that forms the #22 in his honor!

All Hail King Davey!! The Greatest Coach, not only in AC history, but in all of Football!

When is the last time Co Champ Cougars beat Anderson County? At the very least you should beat The Coach before you try to slam him.. CO CHAMP COUGAR

Well I am really exited for next year with what we get back.i know we lost some outstanding players and someone will have some big shoes to fill .but I think we will it just be me but with what I seen out of the Jv and freshman groups I think there will be alot of competition for a starting positions next year and we will have some depth at alot of position wich can only make us better as a team .I truly think we will be able to compete with any district teams next year like we did this year .I'm predicting 8 in 2 or better.OR will be a tough game but they will have to break in a new QB and usually they will make some mistakes early in the season and hope we can get them early in the season . Powell fans say they lose alot but even a down year they will be tough game those are the 2 games I would circle next year

The Co Champ Cougars are like the FAT girl that dont know she's fat. She still tries to squeese it in the short shorts, and belly shirt . (THAT SAYS CO CHAMPIONS)  And likes to talk to the popular crowd. She just makes a fool of her self, and no one knows how to tell her. She's fat... CO CHAMP COUGARS YOUR REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. OK take a deep breath, I know this is a shock to you but its for your own good, Lets look back shall we, Your first two games were againts bad teams, AC BEAT YOU deal with that . CLINTON should have beat you. (CLINTON ENOUGH SAID THERE) You beat a banged up OR team, a Powell team that had packed it in. ENJOY YOUR CO-CHAMPIONSHIP You will be lucky to make the playoffs next year... 

The Co Champ Cougars are like the FAT girl that dont know she's fat. She still tries to squeese it in the short shorts, and belly shirt . (THAT SAYS CO CHAMPIONS)  And likes to talk to the popular crowd. She just makes a fool of her self, and no one knows how to tell her. She's fat... CO CHAMP COUGARS YOUR REALLY NOT THAT GOOD. OK take a deep breath, I know this is a shock to you but its for your own good, Lets look back shall we, Your first two games were againts bad teams, AC BEAT YOU deal with that . CLINTON should have beat you. (CLINTON ENOUGH SAID THERE) You beat a banged up OR team, a Powell team that had packed it in. ENJOY YOUR CO-CHAMPIONSHIP You will be lucky to make the playoffs next year... 

Everytime I think you have said the stupidest thing you could, you one up yourself.  Congrats.